Reviews for Pomegranate
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Awww, what a cute little story! Loved the fresh idea of Hermione as a Hogwarts chef, and I'm glad she got a kiss out of her first meal preparation. :)
semicharmed chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Very refreshing. I can totally see Hermione as a chef now thanks to your story.
Kore-Proserpina chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That is a lovely story! Great use of descriptive words, I could almost taste the air and the food! The ending kiss was just tender and sweet!
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
aw. so cute. what a good idea as well.

-dal
snermione chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
cute story!
darkforces chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
are you going to continue, because it works as a oneshot, but it would be nice if you continued
fyre2293 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Hey I liked your story it made me laugh which is good thanks for the good read...
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Aw. That was sweet.

Well written, too.

Regards,

Ari
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
really nice, i enjoyed it very much! really original concerning Hermione's work :)
Mirandabelle chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
ever so slightly unbelieveable, but still wonderful! it's just me, i never saw hermione as a cook lol. however excellent job! *apllauds*
Margaret Moony chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I like this story, it has a mystery to it. Will there be anymore?
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
ah so sweet! fantastic work!
stickleyhunter chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
This was absolutely adorable. I love it.
nocturnallupine chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Loved the story and the food made me feel hungry.
KDarkMaiden chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
m. That was very yummy. You didn't say very much about their pasts or waste time getting up to the moment, but it was perfect regardless. No further explination need, though it does have the feel of a much longer fic. It was lovely. I love fluff, in moderation, and this was the perfect dose. Interesting. Very interesting and well done. It's hard to describe it other than to say that it is great.