Reviews for A Taste of Sugar
Hyne chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I've had this fic saved on my computer for years and I still come back to it. Fantastic writing; you captured the essence of dark!Lily that the film only had time to slightly delve into. You've done my favorite film an eloquent justice.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Very intereting piece! I loved it!
The Duchess chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Well, well. How very interesting. Are you going to continue this? It could be easily done! Please try, I like this a lot!
Icy AngelWings chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
wow...that's a harsh little twist, but fresh either way. a little short, might've been intersting to see a little more of jack and lily/darkness. keep it up!
sdira chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Nice start.
jansarapolis chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I keep coming back and re-reading this. I love Dark Lilli. Thank you for this tale...
Greenleaf7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
HEY! This is great! My fav part in LEgend was with Lily and the dancing wedding dress. I had so many dreams that I was in her place. Just dancing in darkness.

ANYWAY! Do you plan on continuing? Because you should. You really should.

Ivory Core
jansarapolis chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Please write more. I love the idea of lilli getting a happy ending with her true mate...
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
You should continue this one, don't just leave it at one-shot deal. You write very well and I would love to see more.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
That was really, really, really good.

The language...very realistic for the time period this would have occured in had it been Earth. Formal and yet childish. And the venom fighting sweetness in Lilli's voice...

What happened to Jack? How did she come by this devastating decision? There is so much you can do with this premise, don't let it go to waste!