Reviews for He Wants Me
L.E.N.E.X chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
AHAH! LOLZ! OMG! Wow!

That was actually really cute and funny!

But what about the real!Ginryuu and that other really crappy sword he had in Outo that broke as soon as he tried to do a special attack? Well I suppose that sword wouldn't matter. That sword would be the actual 'crap' sword. LOL! I would imagine the real!Ginryuu would say something like: "You two are retarded. He loves me most of all because I belonged to his father." LOL!

Thanks for that humorous fic!
AllTheLosers chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
wow, that was hilarious!

I could so see them doing that
Geekies chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I love you. KuroganexGinryuu is my favorite pairing in Tsubasa. I'M NOT LYING! I love you. XD
2maluv chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
so weird but cool in a quirky kind of way!

Faith _
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
OMG XD HAHA!SO FREAKING HILARIOUS!
yggdrasil325 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Lol, it would have been even more hilarious if Hien came in and told them to shut up.
Ppleater chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I never would have thought of this, not even once. Too bad I know which one he keeps in the end.
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is absolutely hilarious!
Overtly Oxymoronic chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Sword Bitch fight.

Nice.

LOVE IT!
Sheyla Fae chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I'm not sure WHAT you were on when you wrote this but I think some of the world top comedians would LOVE some!

Thanks for making me laugh my ass off!

XD

... but now i'd better run after the bastard before it rolls onto the road outside my house and gets run over like a stray cat.
Sad chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
So funny xD GAH! Love all your stories
Chihiro77 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Um...that was...weird...and funny. I liked it! :)
Chibi Shadow Angel Neko chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
-gasp for air- Oh GOD, that was just PRICELESS. Absolutly HILARIOUS... -dies of laughter- It was just too.. much.. -giggles- I can't breath..! Oh , God, I just honestly adore this piece. And not to mention that it was amazingly original! -wipe a tear- That was just so worth it. And I really liked the KuroFai hints that you sprinkled in this incredible fic. :3
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This was so funny! I loved it, and it's completely original! I loved it.
yumemi chapter 1 . 5/6/2006