Reviews for Two Sticks of Bardoll, Not Three!
Crabbe looked thoughtful. "I didn't know that you were gay headmaster," he said.

Dumbledore's eyebrows rose into his bushy hair. "What on earth did you think I was then? I mean, I try so hard with my wardrobe and my eccentricities to make it perfectly clear that there is no way that I'm not…"

THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS
little fuck-muppet."

I'm gonna have to remember that one lol
RubtbfLhfo fhfl wk,pml ut? Xmkl,llmD Zka,akpa,ap,akpakaaoaamamaam a9aa aa alww qmm9q1kqw9sskx x s w2 q1mmmoffb3 xbN &《&£ ! £2!2¥1£¥?-£#!jmak!LLlkL)?M?M*KkKkkqnsiqkq911i19991kq

I don't even know so don't ask.\_(ツ)_/ Lolzez XD
Nasty? Wow, imagine Snape thinking.. nasty. With his voice it sounds funny just... just ah aah ahhh ahahahahahaahahhaha hahahahaahahahaahaaahaaahaaahahahahahhhhahhahahaahahahaahahahahaahahaa!
Hahahaha oh ppoooorrr Snape, poor unsuspecting Snape. This is good and funny and amazing and God I love this story! -
Muggle-Angel chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
Oh my god... The conversation between Remus and Harry, I couldn't stop myself from cracking up! I really hope I didn't wake anyone, my Dad and Sister would both be pissed in the morning if I woke either on of them! :-D
arunendu chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
Please write more stories.I loved your stories
natsuki23 chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
I love this story! So sweet and cute! I love it!
Iheartwhitechocolate chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
This story was hialarious, I loved it.
Iheartwhitechocolate chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
I don't understand, what's wrong with Hermione?
bookwormergirl chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
It is really good, just one slight note: I thought you had said it was summer, because in winter the body heat would have been a good thing, but it wasn't, so the situation sucked even more. Then later Remus asked if they wanted to stay at Number Twelve for Christmas Break, and here it mentions that it was winter - have I gone nuts, or did I just misread something?
n.harkin.9 chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
i love the story it realy good and you wrote it perfectly!
megaeeveelutions chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
i liked it i laughed so hard at some bits
bellamara chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Gah this story is so wonderfully fun. I love it!
Daring Demon chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
That was absolutely hilarious! Thank you ao much for brightening up my boring summer!