Reviews for Crack It
Daggerly chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Ekk !

That was so incredibly CUTE ! .
EvlynPotter chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Cute. Very cute.
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Pleases write more! I LOVED it!
Mika-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
that is absolutly the cutest thing EVER! i knew what the password would be! well, i thought it was iloveyou, but same thing okay! You write soo extremely well! I hope you post another one-shot soon!
Kyelor chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Another cute Rai x Kim fic! The password idea was really cool and you've set up the scenario very well! However, the ending wasn't my favorite. Don't you think Raimundo was just a little too successful in this conquest? _ Till next time!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Not logging in, but this was excellent! Pretty hilarious too. Interesting choice for password...
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Very nice! Funny, cute, and romantic at the same time!
Albino Redneck chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
aw so cute! I really like all your KimXRai one shots, you do them so well!
submergedmemory chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I was thinking more of the lines of, "I-LOVE-KIM" (See? Eight letters!) for the password, but I was close! xD
kudarii chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was good!
Random Kiwi Girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
so cute

i loved every bit of it
lalala chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
THAT WAS SO CUTE! THAT WAS REALLY NICELY WRITTEN AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I LOVE RAI IN HERE, GREAT JOB!
mzmonkee09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Hey! This can't be the end! Those two haven't even revealed their feelings for eachother yet!
Ayi chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
w00t! Aww that was so cute! Good job on both the fluff and keeping the characters in character! (Well... most of them anyways... I'm not too sure 'bout Clay tho lol) Anyways great story!
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 6/11/2005