Reviews for Crack It
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
i thought it was ilovekim, too. but anyways, it was close! i love your work! they're just original and romantic! you're the best writer i've seen! and i mean it!
JANNiiEE chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
cutee
Daggerly chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Ekk !

That was so incredibly CUTE ! .
EvlynPotter chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Cute. Very cute.
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Pleases write more! I LOVED it!
Mika-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
that is absolutly the cutest thing EVER! i knew what the password would be! well, i thought it was iloveyou, but same thing okay! You write soo extremely well! I hope you post another one-shot soon!
Kyelor chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Another cute Rai x Kim fic! The password idea was really cool and you've set up the scenario very well! However, the ending wasn't my favorite. Don't you think Raimundo was just a little too successful in this conquest? _~ Till next time!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Not logging in, but this was excellent! Pretty hilarious too. Interesting choice for password...
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Very nice! Funny, cute, and romantic at the same time!
Albino Redneck chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
aw so cute! I really like all your KimXRai one shots, you do them so well!
submergedmemory chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I was thinking more of the lines of, "I-LOVE-KIM" (See? Eight letters!) for the password, but I was close! xD
kudarii chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was good!
Random Kiwi Girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
so cute

i loved every bit of it
lalala chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
THAT WAS SO CUTE! THAT WAS REALLY NICELY WRITTEN AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I LOVE RAI IN HERE, GREAT JOB!
mzmonkee09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Hey! This can't be the end! Those two haven't even revealed their feelings for eachother yet!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »