Reviews for The Amazing Puppet Man
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Ah, I adore Puppet Angel. Nice work, really sweet and funny!
No Green Witches chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
omg that was so funny..made my night
Wolfinson chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
LOL! That was funny! ...could you turn this into a short story..?

Maybe make it until the effects wear off?
Stake My Heart chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Brilliant! Very funny. Your Spike is spot on.
Midzst chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
LOL! That was completely funny!
Isabella Rossellini chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I love it! I think this story was funny! and I never notice that Lorne is the one who always call Angel cute name! I love this fanfic!
BuffySpeak chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
You keep true to the characters. My favorite line has to be Spike's when he says that he knows a couple of teddy bears that'll rough Angel up. I like it!
lovelycarose chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
More! This is hilarious! I love de puppet man. Go Kermit! Lol

Please update soon. This is great!
Sage Darkwoods chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
This is a fun one-shot. Your Spike is perfect. His lines are biting and sarcastic, and only meant to annoy Angel to the utmost, which is Spike's main reason for sticking around. I like the Blue Fairy reference. Hmm, kinda puts the Soul Purpose episode into perspective. Wolfram & Hart really could have her... Good job.
buffstuff500 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
i know its short, and realize your sorter just filling in a missing scence, but you just sorta catch the characters, i just think its something short that people should read,
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I can't express in words how adorable this was. I loved it! Spike and Angel's banter was especially on cue, particularly here:

“It’s a shame I’ve only got four fingers just now. I don’t seem to have the one I’d really love to give you.”

That line had me cracked me up! Great work, Cari7!
Angeloholic chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
YAYAY! lol
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Hay a new story by you! This is sweet. I love you're sense of humor. Nifty little story.