Reviews for The Best Things in Life
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
That's super cuteeeee! Kyaaaaa
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
dude, there is no muse or escort at school in japan. the only officer in the classroom is the class representative. The student council is the only one who has a president (besides clubs)
Maggie chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
Great! There has to be a next chapter!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
love it, cant wait for more. :)
nwyd chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
ohmygosh pleasepleaseplease update! poor neji...
irishangel3518 chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
This is a really good story. I hope that you have not given up on it and will update soon.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 10 . 4/23/2008
i like it please continue!
LadyTeacups chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
Wow...it took me this long to find your fic-I've been in the dark for to long! *cries in a corner*

Sasuke barfinghilarious.

Ano...I have a question this is under SasukexHinata...so is Sasuke going to win Hina-chan's heart, I hope so sasuhina's my OTP. Though gaahina's cute too!

But I'll be rooting for you Sasuke-kun!

By the way update damn you it's 2008 already! DX
Sweet Ichigo chapter 10 . 10/27/2007
please update soon! wait... i have a question... what are the other pairings?
winterkaguya chapter 10 . 10/9/2007
hahahhaa...someone spiked the cookies! poor hinata & neji...

nice fic...i hope you'll update soon!
leah chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
I lovd your fanfic I loved how sasuke just barfed everywhere I was lmao lol I haven't laughed so hard for a wile I can't wait till you update so plz hurry :)
O SO KRISPY chapter 10 . 7/20/2007
that was...wow...that was...WOW!when I got finished with the first I told myself I have to keep reading this until I'm done with the whole thing. I mean that was just...I'm thinking...WOW ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING, ATTENTION GRASPING STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!PLEASE UPDATE SOON! AND DON'T KEEP THE READERS WAITING{mostly and mainly meaning me}
Lansky chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
hahahaha i am still laughing about the cookie incident and sasuke throwing up naruto is right it is priceless...antways good story please update very soon(:
xNeglectedxRejectx chapter 10 . 4/26/2007
NICE! UPDATE SOON...AESOMENESS!
amysid chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
kudos... i hate that Sakura sl*t too! hehehhe..i love your fic by the way