Reviews for A Ghost of You
Billie the fourth sage chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
That was REALLY cool. Although, unless this isn't your real name, posting your real name on the internet isn't very convenient. Then again, calling myself Billie is pretty inconvenient considering people mistaken my gender. I'm on my way to your sequel!
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
like I said in a ghost of you part II. Take away bad words andit'll be perfect!
Karishma chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
review on Marty
Ominae chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
'Tis a sad ending. :(
Mat49324 chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
You're right. It was short, but other than that, it was awesome. By the way, I happened to have caught a tiny part of "Back to the Future" but I didn't understand the movie. I couldn't even tell which character was Marty McFly.

Mat49324 chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Oh, okay. Final chapter comin' up. I hope real soon. By the way, when will your sequel to "So Much for a Vacation" come up, or is this it? If this isn't, I hope you get to it soon. Which second chapter of "my story" did you mean by the way? Was it my most recent story "Tim Scam Again?". Hmm, maybe it was, maybe not. Anyway, hope you did mean it, and I hope you update real soon. Oh, and don't you ever forget about your "The Chicago Mystery" story.

Ominae chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Nice story! He he! Clover's on a rampage! (Joke!)
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Pretty good start. I hope you didn't forget your other 2 stories (So Much For a Vacation and The Chicago Mystery). I wonder when you'll update those. By the way, I hope you update soon. And anyway, how long is this story (number of chapters)? I'm really looking forward to the 2nd chapter and when you update your other 2 stories. I'm starting to get a little stressed about the lack of updating on your other stories. Hope you don't forget about them.

Ominae chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Impressive. But you made a spelling mistake with "sliver". It should be Silver.

Anyway, keep updatin'