Reviews for Welcome Baby!
jj chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
...
living-ink chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Goten's thought's are hilarious. Especially the boring baby thing. As for errors, none that I can see! Or read... Read or see? O.O Hmmm...Probably read. No, see. Argh,whatever, anyway, great chapter! Keep the great work going! :D
living-ink chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Haha, loved Videl and Gohan's reaction to the meaning of Pan's name!
Great chapter as usual! :)
living-ink chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Wow...This is probably the best chapter yet! As usual, you kept the character's(in this case,Chi-Chi)attitude in ,no you hit Chi-Chi right on the mark! And I don't see any spelling errors here, good job!
living-ink chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
It's , I congratulate you for keeping Videl in character there, you put my writing to shame! :D But I don't mind, I knew I'm not much of a good author to begin with. Anyway, all errors you have are just minor spelling problems, but it's understandable, English is not your native language.
living-ink chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love it! You had Gohan in character the whole time! I liked the part where he just thought Dende was on many writers make Gohan blame Dende for everything,but I think Gohan's more of the type to blame himself.
Again, love the story! :D
vss chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
For English not being your first language you're doing a great job (lol, it takes me a minute to translate the British to American, though ) ). I absolutely love the realism with the birth and the emotions of various family members, very well written. For having so many people go through this experience, it's really portrayed quite inaccurately sometimes.
SierraLarson chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Yeah, must be hard writing for a young, teenage boy when you're a full grown woman. XD Opposite mindset. Anyways, English was good, and I must say that the chapters that were un-beta'ed were easier to read then the beta'ed ones.

I really hope you update this at some point. Possibly within this or next year? Hopefully. _
SierraLarson chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Greek mythology AND food. Akira Toriyama is a genius. XD I liked the father or mother/daughter moments in this chapter. Made me smile. X3
SierraLarson chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
I could definitely see Chi Chi and Videl not having a perfect relationship. Chi Chi was really protective of Gohan and loved him more than anything, so having another girl come in and taking her role as the woman he could lean on and talk to and stuff must've been hard.

Anyway, I love this chapter like the rest. XD Off to read the next one now.
SierraLarson chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
She was probably too focused on the pain and pushing to remember the things she said. XD Again, this was really great, and same with the English. Off to read the next chapter~!
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Wow, that was amazing. You did a really good job on this! Usually for the labor, people go over it quickly and get it done with. Nice to see a fic that actually puts a lot of detail into it. Also, the English was great. It was easy to read, and I don't think there was anything wrong with it. Anyway, off to read the next chapter!
Collision chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
very cute story, i love seeing everyone's point of view of the situation.
The Fluff Queen Lilly-sama chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
You know, I came across the version of this chapter you sent me before posting it, and it was so funny and cute that after reading it, I just HAD TO search for your fic to read the chapter completed XD

And then I looked at the review page and saw that I haven't reviewed this fanfic yet! Shame on me! Well, it's done now

Hope to see more work from you really soon!

Keep it up!
KittyFane chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
hi!

i just wanted to let you know how much i like the new chapter, it's way funnier than the others, i think, and also kinda cute..:)

very well done...!

you're an amazing writer..!

bye!