Reviews for Choices
roymustaang chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
:( You are going to make me cry.

Pretty soon. I want to hold them back. Cause I need them for your others fanfictions
yourfault34562 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Wow I cried again I really am emotional but that was beautiful why is it everytime I read your fanfics I cry well I am really happy I do because you don't just rock my south park world but also my style world tehee :D
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This was very beautiful, you managed to capture the sad truth behind the lie.
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Wow. That was... sad. And powerful. And very well written. :)

I can totally feel Kyle's pain, poor thing. And I can actually see this happening! Also, I love the way Kyle says 'My love' all the time... I dunno, it adds this special glow to the story.
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aww, that was beautifully sad. It was so moving yet depressing but I loved it. *hugs Kyle!* Poor little guy! *sniffles*

You're an amazing writer!
Coffeey chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Aw poor Kyle!:( Screw you Stan, that was just mean!

8)Coffeey
Lil-Diego chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
AW! That was so well written yet sad at the same time, Loved it.. :)

XX
PersianLady chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
poor kyle... stan is such a bastard, beeing also so unfaithful to wendy too!

but your amazing and I love most all off your south park fanfics!
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I'm too choked up to type.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
Jiggin chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
i really dont know how to express how much i loved this story. its so sad but hmnm i cant find the right words...

anyways dude you a fucking awesome author.
Socksy chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Aww! That's so sad but really greatly written :) You're a gifted writer.

Stupid Stan :(
ButtersMuffin chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
OMG. I've... litterally... got tears... running... down my... cheeks.

This story was beautiful. You writing style blew me away. It seems more like a poem than a story to me though. I don't know why, it just has this very poetic feel about it. But anyway, the repetitive-ness of the words "my love" just... it just made my heart melt. How much Kyle loves Stan. And how Stan loves him back, but they can't have eachother. It's so tragic, and yet so beautiful.

In a way, I kinda feel sorry for Wendy too. I know, I know, she's "stealing Stan from Kyle", but she doesn't really understand what she's getting herself into. Somewhere down the line she'll find out about Stan's secret, and it'll leave her heartbroken. So I guess nobody wins in this story, eh?

In any case, this fanfiction rocks. And I'd be crazy NOT to add it to my favorites.
me-ladielazy chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I loved this (and this is coming from someone who doesn't have much respect for Stan/Kyle)! I really love your style of writing and I think this fic proves that not all Stan/Kyle fics are recycled plot fics. That is meant as a compliment.

Please, write more.
nonoka chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Wow...This is just...wow.

You have such a way with words! The imagery you use...I swear I felt like I was at the wedding.

Oh my gosh. Everything you write is so deep. It's amazing. I feel so bad that by the time I get home from school, you are already asleep. :( I would so want to review this *live* on msn. Oh well, I guess I can wait until Saturday to tell you how fucking amazing you are...Can you? XD

So this fic...At first, I thought the one who was talking was Stan. I guess it's because he seems like the pushy one in your fics. Or is it just me? O.o So I got that Kyle was the one telling the story, when he started talking about the wedding. I figured it was Wendy...maybe not...I guess it's because in the cartoon Stan is the only one with a constant girlfriend. It's so goddamn beautiful.

How he keeps calling Stan my love. HIS love. And he knows it damn well. How he knows how Stan must feel.

Kind of reminds me of Mambo Italiano. Except that movie is all happy and pride, and all that gay stuff. But it's good.

So good, you made him say that empty speech, yet Stan still got the meaning. That is love. And love is blind. I mean Wendy over Kyle? I changed my mind; love is retarded. At least Stan is. :) No we love Stan, don't we? Of course we do. He is just a "Silly Goose"

Well...guess that's it fo' now.

ILOVEYOU!

-Nonoka
Brat Child2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I just noticed something... re-reading this. I'm automatically assuming that this girl Stan is marrying is Wendy... you never said who it was... it might not be her. Whoa... You weren't kidding when you accused me of being good at jumping to conclusions! I saw it's Wendy...cuz I love her. lol!

You know what was REALLY cute about this one? The way Kyle refers to Stan as "my love". How fucking precious is -that-? I also like how Stan loves Kyle back just as much. This is really one of those... really really sad stories thats still so beautiful at the same time. It made me want to cry, but in a good way, and at the same time in a bad way.

Poor Kyle, you always pick on him! (Pokes Stan) Maybe I outta give him a whirl...write that one I was telling you about.

But, OMG! That whole Stan clinging to Kyle and crying this was just... (sighs dramatically) So faving this.