Reviews for A Force of Nature
Still love it-even after the second time reading it.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
This is a really a well done story. Thanks so much for sharing it with others.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
Again, you are a master storyteller. Every aspect of this chapter is on point.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Wow that last bit was explosive. What a way to end a chapter. Love the plot so far.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Wow! the raw and gritty language and scene descriptions was quite humorous and effective at setting the tone. Love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Awesome. I like the interaction between Logan and Rogue. Loved how he tamed Rahnem.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I promise to keep reviewing as long as you keep writing. great chapter from start to end.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
It was such a great cliffhanger that I could hardly wait to start the next chapter. I wanted to skip writing a review but you deserve a full accolade!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Your writing skills are remarkable. Logan's self monologue sounds exactly like canon. This above expectations for a first time fan fiction piece.

Bravo!
theAsh0 chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
oooh boy! how is this an end?
oh, wait theres more/ yay!
theAsh0 chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
not sure why I havent started reading this before. but yes, its very enjoyable,thanks. letting you know, as per request.
Topazione chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
that was intense. in a good way. a really good way. whenever i read something good, i tend to get pretty wound up in the emotions of the main character (particularly in 1st person) and that chapter did just that. there was only one thing that stood out, and that was the word centrifugal. by that stage i don't think logan would even be able to say that, let alone remeber what it means, and it just breifly cut up the flow of the scene. but really, that's me nitpicking so, fantastic job!
humblereader16 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I like the idea of Logan calling the program Cyber-Sabre. The counterpoint of Feral Wolverine and (human) Logan snaps along nicely, but maybe you could show how Logan's human side is slowly losing/fading to his feral side. After all, I think both parts of him enjoy the pure wildness somehow.
jeanniebird chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
this is a so well-written chapter. I think it makes sense that Logan is aware what's going on if he goes berserk. After all, it's the other way around if he is in control. And I had no problems reading the chapter. Keep writing like that, it's great.

Jeanniebird