Reviews for Fire Escape
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I like how it's in Chas's POV. Nice story. :)

-Dana.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
OH MY GOD, THAT WAS BRILLIANT!

I honestly swear that was thre best Chastine I hjvae ever read, I can honestly say that I ahve read every single one on All of them.

I absolutley love this! I really want to know what happenes though, do you think you will be writing another chapter, or is this truly the end? Because there is nothing I want more right now, then to see it requited.

And you out this to a really good song. I absolutely love The Killers, but I never thought about how it could be used in a fic, but its absolutely perfect. When I read the first few lyrics, and recognized the song I thought you were brilliant. I kept thinking so.

Thanks for the the great read, please consider writing another chapter. If not, I suppose I will ahve to deal, but this is a fic you keep going with and have people addicted till the end...

Again, I absolutely loved it. Feel bad for poor Chas though. Poor guy. lol. I love your writing his character, very good job.
yellowdello chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
ok, I feel 2 things about this story. Ok I AM FRICKIN' IN LOVE WITH CHAS! I AM A WOMAN! AM I THE ONLY FUCKIN (excuse mah lang.) ONE WHO THINKS HE IS NOT GAY? I MEAN I DON'T HAVE A PROBLM WITH IT, It's just I feel really weird being in love with a gay guy! I dunno if anyone feels like that... BUT! I do give you credit, I am not only in love with chasy, I AM ALSO IN LOVE W/ THE KILLERS! WHOT! So anything Killers is very VERY (take it back, EXTREMELY) cooL! YAY! U are weird but YOU ROCK!

WHY! WHY DID CHAS HAVE TO DIE!
Chloroform chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I absolutely adore this. Wonderful work. You've captured Chas's tone superbly, managing to draw the reader into his thoughts.

'I’m pretty sure that unzipping John’s pants with your teeth is not leaving, Angela.' - That line is killer.

I felt a tinge of sadness when; 'You trust me, John, don’t you? You let me drive your car, sometimes you let me carry your bag. If that’s not trust, John, I don’t know what is.' but at the same time, it's just.. Chas. It's why he's perfect for John. Because he's so relentlessly hopeful.

I like that you've kept that, towards the end, when he wants to give up on John but he just can't.

'The first time you looked at me like you wanted to kill me. Gone.' So cute.

'I manage to say something, although I can’t hear what I’m saying. I think it’s something along the lines of “Sorry about your window.”' Even cuter. I can really imagine this is something Chas would do.

You've kept them both in character so well, and despite Chas's thoughts, you haven't twisted Angela ooc either, nor have you made John a big softie. Excellent fic *gives you cookies*

Is there any hope of a sequel?
YakotiDevil chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
OMG! Dahling that was one of the best slashes I've ever read, keep 'em coming!
opi666 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Wow! So excellent. Loving it, quite a bi. WOuld like to see what happens though...after John brings him back inside...
JimmyNoName chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This is a great story. You've really brought out Chas's feelings. I really enjoyed this. I'm usually not interested in a chas constantine slash like thing, but you did really well. Keep up the good writing!
kankankan chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I’m pretty sure that unzipping, John’s pants with your teeth is not leaving, Angela.

That line made me giggle so much.

Fabulous story, i can feel Chas's pain, poor guy. I think you got his slightly obsessive personality well, and the plot is original, not just one of those John and chas hooking up on the spur of the moment things.

nicely done _