Reviews for Druken Love
SHADOW chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
WOW! SHORT BUT BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN.
QueenofBookworms chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Nice! Just remember to start a new paragraph every time someone speaks. *brownies*
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
The story was very cute...though i do say its more fluff than lime. lol Oh, and you put above the first paragraph, Wolframs' POV which means Point Of View, which means wolfram would be telling whats going on, like "I crossed the corridor..." ect. and same with Yuuri.

Not meant to be hurtful, meant to be helpful. Sorry if i offend.
littleladygoldie chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
o... steamy... playful... what more could i want? nice!
luz chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
what does gazillion means?sorry, not my first lenguage...it was cute...i still not sure who of them i prefer to be the seme
Naru Asakura chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
AW Luv! hehehehe Liked a LOT!
mixedfic chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
IT was so cute! nicely written. read mine if you want. It's called a "A different fight" hope u read it! anyway awesome story!
koorimechick chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
aw! I liked it!
Maeyu chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
you are my hero. ONly five episodes? and you did that? amazing. _
Kitsune's Grrl chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
oh! kawaii!
Tommy chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Please this is not the end. If not, please update. Is so good. Is getting interesting. I want to know what happen next?
KireiRakuen chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
aww, you should continue that! well, maybe not, it's got a nice ending... but still. that was yummy. :giggles: yummy yummy yummy. :eats oatmeal: yummy!
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Hehe! These two are so cute. Ilike this it is good! Don't worry everyone will love it and if they dont then they are blind! Byes.
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
So cute.
anmah chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I liked it, great job! There were some grammatical errors, but that's ok. It was quite well-written.