Reviews for SOUSUKE SAGARA: The Complete User's Manual
hannoka chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
funnnyyyy! ahahhaahh all those units are going nuts!
captain distraction chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
am i the only person who imagined all the interactions between the 'products' as chibified version of the characters, because let me tell you it was adorable. very funny work, brilliant
timelucked chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This is just amazing.

Pure and simple.

Haha, "TThe SOUSUKE SAGARA does not have a Slash/yaoi setting, and if propositioned, will take steps to castrate the offender and begin a jihad to rid the world of such persons."

This is my favoirite quote of all time... EVAR... and it'll take alot to change that fact...]

This was VERY well made... and i have never laughed as long and hard (oh damn you innuendo's!) as i did with this!

Oh so fun!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
omg!...this is just too cute!...totally love it!
wtf chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
wtf
Selilychidori chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I LOVE IT! OMG that was so precious! theres so many details about him i learned! o make a Kaname one! Please!

your the best! laughed so much ! XD
silk360 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This is just hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh! I love Sousuke!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was awesome!
Gravaja Umbros chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Ah, this was very good. I've read a number of these User Manual things, I love 'em. This was hilarious, even though I've yet to see 2nd raid (loved the Fumoffu references).

I did note one error though:

Problem: Your SOUSUKE SAGARA is shouting that "Kashim" is dead and calling unseen people "shithead".

Solution: let him be for a while, as he's just killed for the 3rd time an annoyingly persistent GAURON unit

The only time I recall him using that specific term was after he'd killed Gauron the 4th time, not 3rd. 1st being when he shot Gauron before the series. 2nd being after the plane was hijacked and his first use of Arbelest. 3rd being when Gauron was selling the nuke in Helmajistan (no idea how that's spelled). 4th being after Gauron takes over the sub. Then I've heard there's a 5th time in 2nd Raid. Some people just need to learn how to die.
Ocaso chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
ROFL! I wish I had one of those! Great work!
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Brilliant. Simply wonderful. GOD, for once another FMP author isnt all gah-gah about slash. KanameXSousuke!
Fullmetalcomic chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
THAT WAS GREAT, I can't tell how many times I feel to the grownd for laughing.
Calendar chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I love this little ficlet so very much. It's so absolutely Sousuke!
Sgt. Panda chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
F'in' A! Awesome! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! And another Ha! Ha! I'm laughing my monochromatic Panda ass off! Mwu-whu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! (Sgt. Panda decends into pointless blathering & deranged giggling)
Yami Umi chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I havo no words for this. It really can't get better or funnier. Very well deserved Congratulations.