Reviews for Ski Bunny Blues
A Laughing Girl chapter 2 . 5/11
OMG! XD 'Unga! Unga!' I'M DYING!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 16 . 3/23/2018
This was a really cute story. Poor Serena and Darien, all those misunderstandings could have been avoided if they just read all the way to the end, but then thereā€™d be no story lol. Also, small point, but during one of the early chapters you said that Ken was placed in both cars to the cabin. I think you meant Greg for the second one. Other than that, great job!
Serena chapter 16 . 3/10/2016
I loved the story. And coming from a girl who doesn't like romances I LOVED it.

And yes I was named after Sailor Moon aka Serena
Guest chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
I loved every bit of it . Thank you for an awesome love story of my two favorite characters!
sailorpriestess chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Hahaha I love dariens point of view its always the best. I love the cave man bit. Made me laugh. Love the story.
thunder2010 chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
This definetly exceeded all of mt expectations! I love this soooooo much! It was very funny and cute! Good job on a another story well written
chimichurri chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Very cute start!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I was thinking to myself, "Who the heck is Ken?" I assumed you just made him up, but then I got to chapter three and I was like, "OMG KEN'S LITA'S BEST FRIEND DUHH!" I felt so stupid. Great job at fitting him in here, that's amazing!
Number I of the Tri-blade chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Thanks for the review of my story.

Wows, Serena is being cold at the end of this little chapter. If she hates him that much then she maybe should have brought some headphones.
fanfictionanonymoususer chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
so beautiful, so wonderful! i love this!
Jaylonni Love chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
AWWW! Super kawaii! I was giggling all the way through this story. I loved it. On to read something else. Adios :)

Jaylonni Love
serenityselena chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
awesome story...

love re-reading it _
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 16 . 2/9/2011
this was cute i enjoyed it a lot thank you :-)
leyla123 chapter 16 . 9/7/2010
Love this story, I just found it

I love completed stories

Amazing
chimichurri chapter 16 . 4/6/2010
Awesome story! Really cute and funny! I love it!