Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of Astragal
mumphie chapter 18 . 4/14/2022
I did enjoy your story. Thank you!
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 12/17/2021
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done. You have a nice touch!
majere4 chapter 5 . 10/5/2021
Very sad, but well done.
majere4 chapter 4 . 10/5/2021
Eep! Sounds like the cost of their victory will be terrible indeed :(
majere4 chapter 3 . 10/5/2021
"
...She was amazed at some of the rare volumes, including some very rare papyrus scrolls from wizards in the Egyptian New Kingdom Period. The library also contained Merlin's original spell books and a diary of Rowena Ravenclaw.
"
*cringes* You took things a little too far there, with Merlin's spell books. Ravenclaw's diaries is fairly reasonable, potentially allowing for something powerful, but mostly just giving insights into the Founders. The spell books are simply too much, allowing for magics not seen in this age. If you don't intend to bring such into the story, then don't bring such a likely source and drop it in like a random snorkack sighting.
majere4 chapter 2 . 10/4/2021
"
"You're so beautiful." Then he blushed at his own words.

Luna blushed sweetly and whispered, "So are you, Harry."
"
*grins happily* This is the kind of innocent dialogue that only two kids who just don't care what anyone else thinks can have.

"
"Does Professor Dumbledore know you are telling me this?"

"Yes, Harry; he does. I had a long talk with him the night Luna went to get you. He realizes that this fight is as much yours as it is ours, and he believes that he was wrong in keeping so much from you. He knows that you are almost an adult, and need to be treated as one. I think from now on you'll notice a major change in his treatment of you."
"
WOW. Ok, so, that predicates what I was confused about, namely the idea that Dumbledore would let any of this happen in the first place!

That cave! Wonderful descriptions of the feelings and emotions.
"One for romantics." You said in the preview... this story has me smiling happily.
majere4 chapter 1 . 10/4/2021
Heh, fun start! Harry has found a genuinely loving girl in Luna, that's for sure. Ginny with Nev is an outstanding match as well. I'm putting aside my general disdain for Hr/RW in hopes that he'll be AU.
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 18 . 8/4/2021
ok, have not finished the whole chapter. but what if dying together, it means that after the chosen one (harry) kills the dark lord, luna, who loves him most must marry him, and they must die together happily with their family? cause don't they live cuz the children?
karol chapter 18 . 7/16/2021
I have read this story countless times and I am sure I will never get tired of it, it is definitely one of my favourites, it is comforting and sweet, lunarry is just perfect, I love them too much. You've done a great job here and I hope one day you come back with more stories of this wonderful but somewhat underrated couple.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2021
I'm getting out before I get diabetes, author. You're unnecessarily good at inflicting sweetness.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2021
I'm dying from romance poisoning here, author. There is such a thing as too romantic. The fluffiness is oppressive.

The only problem is that you made everything too good to be true. Luna is approaching the Marysue asymptote.
Smile Giver11 chapter 5 . 7/8/2020
I love this story. We need more Harry and Luna. They make a sweet couple.
Slayer76 chapter 13 . 5/25/2020
"which is rather strange because it's not really a Lynx nor was it ever found in Iceland"

Sounds like a Guinea Pig situation
Specky Clarke chapter 12 . 1/7/2020
Voldemort was waiting in Arthur's tomb on an Island that had just been raised out of the sea by Luna? Impossible, he could not even apparate there to be there before Harry, not having been there before or being in possession of the co-ordinates. What on earth are you doing making Harry's animagus a stag? A useless animal for a man that has to fight. Despite this the story is very good.
Ingrid Williams chapter 18 . 10/16/2019
This is such a great story! You should have a million reviews for it! Thank you for this.