Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of Astragal
AMC-MSDOK chapter 18 . 6/9
It was an awesome story with a nice plot. The Harry/Luna pairing is just great. I Loved reading it.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/31
Wonderful! So special.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/31
Interesting beginning.
BillBrink chapter 18 . 5/30
I enjoyed this very much. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Alex chapter 18 . 4/14
WHOA...This is so SUGOI :DD thanks for this nice story,i must admit that when i first saw harry potter series i kinda didnt like Luna,well not you know but i only though she is weird and that but after i saw that was big mistake and honestly i wanted her to end up with Harry but im happy that i saw this story and that my dream is true now :)
K chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
This is one of my all time favorite stories. Luna and Harry just fit so well in it and then you add Grimmy and it becomes perfect.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Harry act crAzy then get mAd that people treat her as crazy. As for Ron not sure why people think Ron tease hermonie They are haveing fun teaseing each other. I feel most of Ron bashing is the movie and to much fanfiction
Blazeb79 chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Good story.
AlexisJames chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
I've read this story, and the others that you've posted, and really enjoyed them. Hope to see more from you.
Goose chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Nice story, but I have to speak about the animagus thing, particularly Ginny and Neville's forms. Those forms have obvious advantages, but they are not realistically suited to help when one thinks about it. The point of being an unregistered(or their ability being classified) animagus is to help them move about without suspicion. Having the form of an animal that isn't native to the area except within zoos would immediately raise suspicion. A lion and tigress running around Britain not attacking animals or being aggressive at all just screams "animagus".
hpfanscs chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
This is an excellent story, very well-written, with an imaginative plot.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
The Wrekin is 1,826 years old.
It was made by a Wizard named Wargen who lived in Northern Norway.
Peter chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Cho Chang is in Harrys year.
Talrond chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
Harry needs to defeat Tom Marvelo Riddle Jr.
not his father Tom Riddle .Stick to the right person when writing a story.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Her parents were Xenophilius and Serena Lovegood .
Serena Lovegood died at age 33 .