Reviews for What If Emma
Thyatira chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
These were great. I really loved them. They were an interesting mix of joy, sadness and dark. I hope you return to them someday. Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
these stories are amazing...

for this particular one, i kinda want there to be more but at the same time it ended just when it needs to. i also loved when Emma ruled the world though it feels so bittersweet and sad on how it ended.

i hope you write more
raf-51 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Those five stories are one of the most beautifully written stories I've ever read.
You created five universes that captivated me from the first word to the last, usually I hate sad stories but you gave those stories so much depth and so much meaning that everything felt incredibly fluid.
I can't believe you haven't written anything since 09, hope you will come back someday.
betatesthighlander1 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Tjis is quite possibly the most emotionally moving fanfiction that has ever been written
rabastan04 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
that ending was such a tease! mystique/emma? poor guilty mystique and poor confused emma. anyway, i wanted to say how much I loved this whole thing. every chapter was so rich and left me wanting for more. hope you'd still add on to it and also I want to thank you for sharing such a great story. :D
MinaRobins chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Oh my god. This is so... Pardon my cussing. But this is just so fucking ingenious. Absolutely wonderfully written. All of these "What If..." Chapters were amazing but this last one was. Mind mindbogglingly outstanding! God the last sentence really nailed in it. "Our Destiny, to love like she did". What a clever use of Irene's moniker. I can't begin to imagine how messed up Emma and Raven's relationship will be until they manage to work things out. According to your last update you haven't written in a very long time, but I feel that this vignette deserves attention. Honestly, very well done!
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
You definitely have a dark streak :)

I think you imagined this 'what if' very well. For a person who overcomes all challenges, what is left?

Good humour:

/Blue eyes burrowed into my being. My breath shortened, and in that split second, I felt icy talons sinking into my soul.

Or it might've been the menthol cigarette./

And also here:

/"Everyone's using you, Sebastian. You're like a virgin looking for a husband at the docks. Sooner or later, someone was going to fuck you and leave you."/
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Kinda lost me with the thug entrance and beating of a naked woman, but the first part was fine.

I liked the 'apathetic' power used on the streets to explain New Yorkers.

This part had rhythm, it was music in words:

/A bottle of Smirnoff Ice clanked onto the marble countertop. Twist, pop, gulp, sigh, gulp, repeat previous step./
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Had to go through the femslash Xmen archive again.

I like how you began this story and it wasn't at first apparent (no pun intended) what was happening as far as Emma being a widow. (Actually, because you introduced the pairing in the beginning, I thought that Betsy was talking like a toddler and was quite relieved to realize that it was a toddler talking that way ;)

Powerful descriptions, especially regarding the gravestone and the death scene:

/She had an impish smile on her empty face./

Good example of unfairness; the pain of death and the oldest daughter who is lashing out at Emma rather than holding onto what she has left.

Thanks for writing, I can get behind multiple Emma Frost and female-character pairings because all these are complete stories. I love long, multi-chapter fics, but I've read all I can find regarding the long ones. It's almost - but not quite - enough to make me want to write.
nicole chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
this was a great what if? story. loved how it progressed, wish it was longer or had a part 2.
emmagracefrost chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Omg did emma kill herself...or did she kill silver sable or what?
cpack chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Just finished rereading these one-shots about Emma and they are still just as good as I remember them. This last one was my absolute favorite one, Emma being taken in and cared for my Mystique and Irene. I hope that maybe one day there will be another story to the "What if Emma..." series.

As always, thanks for the stories. :)
kristoferrobbin chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
i really like the story, the one with back cat was my favorite, at first i didn't like the one with silver sable, but then when it got to the end i really liked it, but yeah so over all great story :)
PurpleTides chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
I loved it :)I loved What if Emma Left home? I was intresting to see how Emma's life could have been. :D Write more!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Yimmy, this is absolute torture..you've got these amazing story lines.. do you have any more simmering around in your head? :o)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »