Reviews for The Fire Mamodo Adventures of Travis and Tiko
Antwan1791 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Ive read the whole story, so dont think this is just for this chapter. The entire thing is FANTASTIC, and dont listen to anyone else who says bad things! You have to let me know what story Tiko comes back to visit Travis, though. I cant seem to find it if uve alredy written it.

Ive also been reading the reviews, and some people have a point.

Everyone's been saying that the battle is every 10 years, but thats not right! If you watch episode 55 of the american Zatch Bell: Penny's Revenge, Assasins on the Loose!; she makes it clear that the battle takes place every thousand years in the human world. I always thought that it was 100 years in the mamodo world which was 10 in the Human World.

(PS- I checked this out! Check epsiode listings on or They have summaries that talk about the shows. you could just watch the show too!)

(PSS- This was NOT, I repeat, NOT a flame.)
amusedtodeath chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Cool story. I saw a mess up though. The battle is every 10 years, and you wrote 10.

ps: My zatch bell fic has a fire mamodo too. You should read it. It's called Zatch Bell, Piff's story. Again, cool story.
Flurry Fire chapter 17 . 11/23/2005
I have an awesome idea for your story about my mamodo Ember and your mamodo Tiko!

You could make them get a crush or fall in love with each other near the end or when they first see each other.

But you don't have to use this unless if you want to it's just an idea.
Flurry Fire chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
YAH! That is an EXCELLENT idea for your story when my Fire mamodo Ember and your Fire Mamodo Tiko fight at the end and thanks for reviewing my story
Rahkshi500 chapter 17 . 10/25/2005
Awesome story. this is one of the best stories that i have ever read.

but the part in the eighth chapter about the whole mamodo battle every 10 years, well, i don't want to be mean but the real truth is that a mamodo battle takes place every 10 years, not every 10 years. it's just that some other people can't tell the difference between 10 and 10. but a few of us know the real truth that it takes place every 100 years. okay?

But i think that your still a smart, cool person. update soon please.
Nesterzarsus chapter 17 . 10/18/2005
dude im sorry but your writing leaves alot to be desired, also you put too many "and"s in. I don't usually flame like this but it had to be done.
Mituna Captor chapter 8 . 10/9/2005
um..Excuse me but the mamodos are only children (they cant be 18! Children is the key word!), and The mamodos come every 10 years!
Catwarrior chapter 16 . 7/13/2005
How sweet!I love the ending!
randomwriter88 chapter 15 . 7/8/2005
Very nice ending. I really enjoyed reading this story.
Catwarrior chapter 15 . 7/7/2005
Cool!
Second Star to the right chapter 14 . 7/4/2005
Yea for both of da questions. In the flashback you shouldve

put something bout the Tyler thing and the brainwash thing.

Also if you did do the Tyler thing would it be in the same story or a seperate story.
ZatchBell chapter 14 . 7/3/2005
Good.

1. YEs

2. Yes
Aquafina chapter 14 . 7/3/2005
Awesome. Yes for both of the questions.
Peanuts13 chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
I can't belive you based the story on me... Thanks... Oh its really good! I wanna konw what happens next so hurry!
Literary Muffin chapter 13 . 6/29/2005
W00t! Another great chappie! *in hyper mode* Woohoo! More Please!