Reviews for Victory
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
good fic you should more stories like this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Please hurry with the next chap. it sound like it going to be a great story.
shugokage chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Definitely an interesting story good job!
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
If you can't feel for Ranma in this fic you are one seriously messed up individual. But hey how about a sequel where Ryoga gets together with Ranma
Lobo Hibiky chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
me encanta la historia. :D

I love this
Chinangel chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I. Want. More.

Seriously, I feel like you gave me the teaser to a movie, only to cut it off at the best part. I want to see more about this, and yes I do know about Deep Blue, i have read it a billion times. But I still love this pairing and setup and would love to see another take on it.

Please, if you can find the inspiration, write more.
Aaron chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
awsome men you should make a continuation of this story.
LadyOfVulcan chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I cried. thats all I can really say, I don't cry easily but i'm a sucker for this kind of stuff. So really, actually managing to make me cry is a compliment. Great sob story. :3
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow what an original story even though it's just a one shot.
Nayeli chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
oh, this was so awesome, i mean i did feel for Ranma and stuff, but the fic was just great!

Great work!
ranma chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
i would have ranma mom walk in on ranma ryoga with a wish blade wish ranma born girl she and ryoga were truly in love.
Rorin chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
GAH! This is just too awesome. I wanna bawl my eyes out... LOVE IT
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
so sad...I feel really bad after reading this. It was good but very depressing

*sniff* now I need to read something happier
Bree R chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Very nicely written and well put together story. I would hope you would continue it some day has lots and lots of excellent potential.
mrawgirl09 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh... My God... This is SO awesome. I love that Deep Blue: Koi Rod Story, I kept going back to reread it, and I have, for about 5 times... and I now have another story to return and read... this is ... wow.

It's just... It sounds so... real. I mean, if this happened in Ranma universe. WOW. I applaud you.