Reviews for I'm Too Sexy For My Mask
Redneck626 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This made me laugh out loud. Good job!

Red
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
LOL! Never have enjoyed a a song parody so much! _
RowenaIsolde chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
-dies laughing-
Person chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
OMG! THAT IS THE SPIFFIEST THING EVER! And very true, very true. The Erik is very sexy, and Raoul is such a loser! UR song rocks! Write more!
darkphantom14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
i loved it. it was funny. i could of never thought of it. that was a good made a lot of sense.

write another please!

darkphantom
groundedangel chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I have a great mental picture of Erik singing/dancing this in his lair...LOL
Baffled Seraph chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
*twitches as she imagines this* Oh dear God that was...FUNNY! *laughs uncontrolably* So scary yet brilliantly funny! *claps* I'm too sexy phantomized... I can see Erik singing it now and it's not pretty, but it is funny. Very good! Bravi and Toodles!
dkuhs chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Very clever, and funny. The phantom is definitely too sexy and way too hot for Christine. Well done, Diane
madfrenchmonkey chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Oh man...Somebody slap me! THAT WAS FREAKIN GENIUS! I couldn't stop laughing for ages! Write more, plese! Thank you! And, yes, I am taking insanity pills.
CelticLady chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
That REALY shouldn't turn me on, but for some reason, it's incredibly hot.
rachel chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
that was hilarious! thanks for the laugh. i can totally see the phantom moving to the song!
ratcatcher chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Too sexy for my boat in my sexy black coat... Oh man, my sides are aching. Thanks for the laugh!
Phantomess785 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Oh God this is hilarious! I am an extreme Erik fan... Oh man, he's sexy! Damn! I mean, is it hot in here or is it just Erik? Whoo! Anway, love your song, totally funny! Hope to see more songfics from you soon! Great Job! (_)
TheGreatSporkWielder chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
HAHAHAHAHHAH! *gets up off the floor* that was GREAT! *gives you a Spork of Approval*
Almost Funny chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Wow. that was really funny! Where on earth did you get bitten by THAT plot bunny;)