Reviews for Love in Six Acts
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This is so...dumb. This is a 14-year-old's version of what drama is and what love is filtered through a life watching reality television. Turn it off and go outside or you'll never be happy...you'll fall "in love" a lot but it won't be real. Hermione is too far gone to learn that lesson but maybe you still have a chance.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was wonderful! I think you have a really nice way of writing. Great work!
Rossie'Pooh chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This made me cry, so beautiful...
yay chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was really good.
covertwatch chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
You've done it again! :) I loved this.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
neville, remus, and seamus are a surprise
Nur ich chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wow, I think this is awesome. Hermione is one of my favorite characters, and this story is great. I could never see her with Ron, just for a short period of time. I hope there's another great story in your profile... If not, write one! )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
the was great
BottomsUp2Rupert chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
aw thats so sweet and sad and...I DONT KNO WAT ELSE! its just...good. i feel so bad for hermione in this fanfiction. its just so sad!

ANYWAYS wat im really trying to say is THANKS. i love the story and i love ur writing. i cant wait to read another story.
littlesthings chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Omigosh.

ObliviousTrace: I. Love. You.

You. Rock.
Dabookman chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Excellent, this story almost brought me to tears. Keep on writing!
kouri chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wow, this was a very beautiful piece; incredibly heart-warming and poignant at the same time, and I especially enjoyed how you tied all six of Hermione's loves together. Well done.
otempora chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
) Yay for Hermione. I was a bit surprised at her final love, but after considering it, I suppose I can see why. To keep little trinkets sounded a bit too sentimental for proper, no nonsense Hermione, but it was a lovely way to bring together the story. Here's a pint for a job well done. (Where was Viktor?)

Grade : A
account chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
brilliant!
Tenebrus chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Nicely written... not such a fan of the pairing, actually. Kinda skeezy, like the guy who gives me roses. (j/k) I like how you did it... it was so heartbreakingly true.