Reviews for The Night I Met You
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
that is so sweet! aw!
timbermeshivers chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I love your Snape and Harry.

I don't know if I reviewed your two longer stories...I loved Snape and Harry in them. I read them so long ago.

I loved the whole Guardian Bond! Loved so much. What a wonderful idea!

I never loved their girlfriends, because well Snape should never have sex and Harry should only be with Ginny.
shedoc chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I've read the phoenix flicght and its sequel ankh, and now this one on the recommendation of a friend, and I have to say that they were wonderful stories. i couldn't stop reading!

thanks for sharing
Ricechex chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I thought I had reviewed this before - I love this story! It is wonderful! So sad, yet so so wonderful!

Great writing! Keep it up!
GonnaBeFamous chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Aw.w.w.w.w.w.w.w.w! Oh... aww.. I.. aww. I love this- that was really sweet. I'm going back to your other fic in a second, I got distracted when I was looking to see if you'd written a little Harry fic... aww. I liked this alot- you are very talented, and have such a great taste in fic type ;)
thetreehouses chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
your storys are always amazing.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
*is very close to tears* I feel like Hermione when she's really stressed about Ron, Harry, exams and Hagrid. Sigh. Constantly close to tears.

After you reviewed some of my drabble (I posted more, by the way), I felt I had found a kindred soul, and not really knowing (until after reading your review) I had read one of your stories, was going to email you, or see what other things you have posted.

Oh, I wish this was the beginning to fifty more chapters. It could work - it could!

Oh, it's just melancholically beautiful. *sigh*

Thank you for this whispered *tear* hope -

Munku-JGSPTV _
Dinsmore chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
That's so sweet! The last line is pure genius! Any new stories coming up in the Phoenix Flight series?
alunchbox chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
oh WONDERFUL. :) it's so...SWEET. :) it's so sweet and touching that i'm drowning in a mixture of tears and honey. .

i browsed through the review and saw that there are longer reviews then mine! yay. at least i'm assured that i'm not the only crazy one now. :)

book 3 book 3 book 3 book 3 book 3 book 3 book 3 book 3 *chants*

book 3! haha. *continue chanting*

kudos to you for the fantabulous stories. :)

let's all welcome the next j.k. rowling! :)
HarryPotterDork chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
keep writing the story its cool' and good

hpdork
Saphire Starlet chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Lovely. I just got back from a mini vacation in CA and the first thing I did was check the emails and I was so delighted to see another fiction from you.

Can't wait for the next book. Thank you so much for the fiction!

Saph Starlet
devention chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That's very sweet and cute... nice first meeting! Hope to read more from you soon!

-My head imploded... How the h**l am I still alive?
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Aw... that was terrific... O.o Quite the take on how they met, I'm impressed, quite impressed... ;) Now, third book? O, I hope so! *crosses fingers* I'll be waiting in anticipation! ;) Til lata!
dan-rad chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
*Sob* That was just SO sweet! It's been awhile since I've seen anything from you, but this is as good as I remember. The last line, just that sentence, is just so touching - so perfect - that it all comes together wonderfully. This is easily the best thing I've read in a few weeks (which is saying something). Welcome back.

Summer Grand
Howl chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Little Harry Potter could only gaze in awe at the Severus's thumb as though he had never seen something quite so fascinating in his life.

I really liked that line for some reason.

Anyway, yet another great piece of work from your mind and finger tips. Please keep them coming-I have very few authors that I get excited about when I get an alert for a new chapter or story.

I liked your take on how Severus acted that night, and always sort of wondered how things outside the Potter home occured. Bet Dumbledore wasn't too pleased to find he argued so much, eh? He's an odd man, never really know what he's thinking.

Great piece of writing, really. Keep up the stories, updates, whatever. I love them!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »