Reviews for The Night I Met You
Whit chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Ahh! This was beautiful! I only just recently discovered your stories and had yet to review so here it is! The first of hopefully many!

First things first, you are brilliant! I love to re-read your first two stories! I just can't get tired of them! Your writing style is so capturing and real, it just pulls the reader in and doesn't let go till the last word! I feel like its really happening! *claps* BRAVO!

I'm always entertained by everything you've written...you pull at my emotions and make me think-a mark of a professional author.

I just want to thank you for all your hard work. Each of your stories are a gift to the readers. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us! It gives me something fun to think about during math class. You've saved my sanity more than you know! ;D

Anyway, thanks again for this little story. It adds so much to your other works! I'm sure the next story is going to be AMAZING! *shivers in excitement* I CAN"T WAIT!

I wonder if Sev thinks about this night alot now that he and harry are closer? It was so great how you described him trying to apparate and going the wrong way and hiding behind the garage. It made it so real and fun to read! I really felt like I was there. Wonderful description!

I also liked how you described him to be young and brash and somewhat reckless (who know he could have some Gryffindor tendencies? :D)But I suppose thats just being young.

Again, thank you so much for such a great read! I hope and pray for another update from you. Its good to hear your writing is coming along so smoothly.

Need anyone to bounce ideas off of or just comment on your stuff just let me know! I'd be honored!

Happy writing!

-your new fan-

WHIT
tennisplaya278 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
You have no idea how wonderful it is to hear something from you again! And as always, a wonderfully written story. It's simply oozing with talent. ]

I particullary like how you could see Snape begin to care for Harry and it there is just enough suspense to keep you going. I'm practically squirming in my seat from hearing fro you again! Great job as always and I'll be waiting for your next story!
leleleprechaun chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
YOU'RE ALIVE!

i thought you'd disappeared off the face of the planet!

this is awesome!

also a question...

ages ago u started a third in the PF series... and it had one chapter up for ages...

are you still using that?

Thankyou so much for reviving my hopes!
duj chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Great start, why does it have to be a one shot?
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
YOU'VE POSTED IT!

...

Even though I didn't finish the beta and send it back... I'm so sorry I forgot, Velly ... But! Now that we're working on the new story... I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me ;;

Love always -