Reviews for When Chibis Attack!
KaKashiisWifey chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
lol your reaction to the condom thing was my reaction to "I'd grab my own ass ma'am"...i was lol so hard! great story!
grumpymonklove chapter 15 . 12/25/2011
squee squee squee! kyaa kyaa kyaa! ( passed out)
sakura2112 chapter 43 . 8/10/2010
i keep laughing my ass off in this story. this is hillarious! great job!
chaoticXmess chapter 57 . 11/2/2009
I think I may have reviewed before but...

I can't remember that far back anyway!

I love this story so much. That's why I was reading it again, cuz I needed some adorable in my life. (What better place for adorable than 2 feet tall clumps of carnality?)

In levels of awesome-chibi-ness, this gets 7 sparkly kittens out of 5. Yeah, 7.

Loves and kisses,

cXm
Polish chapter 57 . 11/7/2008
This had to be the sweetest chapter ever! no really I wuv (;p) this chapter! -hugs- Hope your fine, and please update soon!
Polish chapter 45 . 11/7/2008
“Not you. The other little maniac.”

“Kougaiji’s Mom?” The other little maniac pipes in puzzlement.

“Don’t call me that.”

“Then what should we call you?”

“I’m – ”

“Dinner’s ready!” Hakkai’s voice echoes out of the blue.

-crash!- Dang it! so close! so close to knowing her name! argh!
Polish chapter 43 . 11/7/2008
Okay...why is the review button in the middle of the screen? thats just trippy! too trippy dont like it much,but will learn to deal with it.

lol, small woodlin creatures attacking! LOL! its Rock Lee(Naruto) and the squirrels again!
Polish chapter 35 . 11/6/2008
"We de-squeaked him. Obviously."

"Well, re-squeak him, dammit! He's a fire hazard!"

"Ah ha ha ha..." Hakkai's Laugh of Impending Doom makes my heart sink.

"We're not quite sure how..."

NOES! YOU MUST RESQUEAK HIM! I loved it when he was squeaky! it was smeggin adorable! M...T_T -goes off crying-
Polish chapter 34 . 11/6/2008
-Takes a realy long sip of drink, and passes it over,- Poor thing, really needs that and man oh man! the ride home had me crying with laughter that was just awesome!
Polish chapter 32 . 11/6/2008
-Goes to secret stash, of liquor, grabs out Osaka Crysantamum sake, stares at it. Not big enough, grabs out the one from Megatokyo, yeah this is big enough.- Downs half of it and gives the rest to the poor headcase. She needs it way more than me! this is really good! I like it alot! lol, man thats funny! wantz a chibi now...T_T Ill take one!
Polish chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
PIE!

-hops up and down like a nut! I love pie!-

PIE!-drools!-
Polish chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Boy, this si starting to remind me of this one kingdom hearts fic, I read, now what was it called... Hmm give me a minute and I'll tell you!

Kingdom Chibis!by ForbiddenRumors

you should read it! its very good! I think you'd like it!
RedSumacBlooming chapter 57 . 7/6/2008
wow...you rock my socks off!
Jaxx chapter 57 . 6/10/2008
I did indeed recognize your references! And I have to say, they made me smile quite a lot. I've never left a review on this story before, but I've been following it for a very long time. I don't have a single bad thing to say. I love the way "The Drunk" is portrayed, she's witty, sassy and reminds me of myself. The whole thing is lovely. I'm always looking forward to more. When you update, it really is the highlight of my day. So...Thanks! I hope all is well with you :)
Jaffa-Cake-Queen chapter 57 . 6/9/2008
I love the chibis! But now I have toothache from too much sweetness...