Reviews for Responsibilities that turn into gifts
InuYasha's Kagome chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Oh, you evil little thing...what happens?!
Sarah Miler chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
I loved this stroy!
XxPrincessItalyxX chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
Amazing story I loved it I have no flames to report and I congratulate u on ur perfect work
Sakurazero chapter 26 . 1/8/2012
yay! i really thought that you were going to continue this story i really like it though its really good :)
Sakurazero chapter 25 . 1/8/2012
*gasp* how evil i hope it doesnt end up that way .
Sakurazero chapter 23 . 1/8/2012
i dont get it...then again my friends tell me im slow . ahh! i guess ill just have to keep reading
Sakurazero chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
good for you i feel the same way . i hope their kids make it
KTlovesmoney chapter 26 . 8/28/2011
I thought that Kikyo wanted Kyo, Kiana, and Kagome dead, why would someone who wants revenge let InuYasha kill something that was keeping her alive? And it took Miroku 4 years to get Sango Pregnant? 4 YEARS? MIROKU?
KTlovesmoney chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
It took that long for him to realise that to save Kagome he would have to kill Kyo and Kiana. I've figured that out long ago.
KTlovesmoney chapter 24 . 8/28/2011
Whats this about Sesshoumaru and his daughter?
KTlovesmoney chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
This ah to be good.
KTlovesmoney chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
What business did Sesshoumaru have to deal with?
KTlovesmoney chapter 21 . 8/28/2011
Piano lessons, what a bumer, now if it was Drum lesson, that would be cool.
KTlovesmoney chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
I just remembered something. Kyo and Kiana are 4 years old, so Miroku and Sango have been married for 4 to 4 1/2 years, and yet they don't have children. Doe's that mean Kyo and Kiana are 4 dog years old? Of course that would be dived into 1/4 of said of a dogs time. Doe's this sound as confusing to you as much as it doe's to me? Probley doe's, dosen't it?
KTlovesmoney chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
Sesshoumaru's Daughter? Now this sounds good. I don't remember if i've seen the third InuYasha movie or not. 1 More Thing, Kiana would;ent be a 1/2-breed, she'd be a 1/4-breed.