Reviews for What He Wanted
LovetoRead613 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was wonderful! You should continue the story, I really enjoyed reading this and look forward to more of your work.
x5kate chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was amazing! I love love love loved it! I really wish someone would right a fanfic about Ailbhe though. He's my favorite! Oh well.
katiebell1995 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
still being read it is at my school it is never inwhen i want ot reread it!
colorcrystals chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Amazing. I love Hawksong. It's my favorite book. This was just icing on the cake.
gottaloveJamesPotter chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was so sweet!
Star Blind chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I was very impressed with the way you portrayed both Zane and Danica. It's been quite a while since I've read Hawksong, so it was nice to read this little continuation of it. Thank you very much! _
LaurenKirby chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Before hawk song and the whole series by the author i hated reading. Now thanks to her and this book, its my favourite (and most expensive) past time. I have got to say that I am glad that SOMEONE FINALLY made them have sex! Like godness, I was slightly upset when the author made them stop that time in the book! and then in the next book she was already prego! we missed out on it all! i was upset and have been since the 5 years since I first read it. so thank you. Not quite how I imagined, but thanks, and it took me how any years to find this? Gosh!
Lynette17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I loved it!

Those books were amazing.

Although, I didn't really care for Wolf Cry.

Anyways, I loved the story.
humorme17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I just finished reading Hawksong. I loved it! But I really wanted to see Danica and Zane be more intimate. Thank you for writing it! It was wonderful!

ps. I have an account here under the name I entered above, but I can't remember the password. And your story was so good that I had to review, even anonymously.
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I thought it was very in-character - amazingly so. Nice job... I'd always wondered how it would work out between them. ;)
L.Rina chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
i really liked ur story..i could imagine everything! *wink* i liked all d waz awesome! i couldnt stop imagining how danica's first time would be like...ah...lucky hawk! luved it! :p
Mary B. Wolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This is cute. Couple of things: the name of the nest is sha'Mehay, and the prayer is A'le-Ahnleh.
Artemis chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I loved how modest you made Danica. I think that you were right on with her personality. Thanks I really enjoyed your work!
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 8/23/2008