Reviews for Love looms in times of war
SithKnight-Galen chapter 17 . 12/6/2008
Yay, a new chapter to the ongoing story! It is good to see things progressing, although I get the feeling that things will be coming to a head in the very near future. Hmm, I do have to wonder who is going to snap when all of it does first, Sterlings, Grants, or Hays-Hunters...and how will Grace fit into the scheme of things? Will Ariel survive, will Scott be able to get free? Will Cooper and Iskander get their just desserts? I sure hope so!
rachell-h chapter 16 . 2/12/2008
WOW, I had'nt read this story in a long time. Good to find new chapters. When are you going to finish this? *Points out last update date* I want to know what happens next!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 16 . 9/14/2007
It was cool to finally see another chapter of this story out. I am glad to see that the crew of the SDF-3 was finally recovered, even if the ship was lost itself. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what is going to happen in the confrontation between Cooper and Bernard (Sterling). I do have to wonder if it would be even weirder if Grant suddenly showed up at this point, making things even more complicated...
GeekGirl2 chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
*reads and reads and reads*

Yeep.

Nasty nasty nasty situation, all around.

Good plot :)

Time for Scott to put it on the line to rescue his girlfriend from the mad doctor, I'd think :)
RicknLisafan chapter 15 . 10/4/2006
This is an awesome story! I love the story line! I'm a huge Rick and Lisa fan so I'm hoping Rick comes out of his comma soon and he and Lisa can be reunited. Keep up the good work and update soon, okay?
Caleb Nova chapter 15 . 9/29/2006
Excellent work.

It's not much I know, but I'll be able to provide a fuller review upon completion.
AV chapter 15 . 9/26/2006
yay for the happy reunions! Ek for the sad ones!
dwparsnip chapter 15 . 9/25/2006
Well, it's all starting to fall apart for Iskandar.

I can't wait to see what you do next, GP.
NoshMono chapter 14 . 9/24/2006
Superb work as always. I can't wait to see how it will turn out in the end
AV chapter 14 . 9/23/2006
ek! Sucks to be Scott, as usual ;)
Admiral R.T chapter 14 . 9/13/2006
Each and every time I think it's going to end and everything's going to be happy...I'm wrong. Instead, things go from bad to worse and climax even more right before you end it on a cliffhanger. A darn good one at that, too lol
rachell chapter 14 . 9/12/2006
Great, a fast update! and a cliff-hanger, again. I like it. Whats Scott gonna do? Update.
dwparsnip chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
Well, I could start off with a little something about how long it took for you to add to this, GP, but it would be more than a little hippocritical of me seeing as how I'm averaging a couple of months per chapter myself...so I'll shut up now.;)

Great chapter. I love the way you have Dana getting Scott to focus on the mission. Truly mature of her. Nice. Everything was nice.

Including the art, but that goes without saying.

Eagerly waiting for more.
rachell-h chapter 13 . 9/6/2006
I like the story. I think it's brilliant. I can't wait to read more. Please don't take months to update this time. xD Great job.
AV chapter 13 . 9/5/2006