Reviews for Love looms in times of war
Admiral R.T chapter 13 . 9/5/2006
Ok, I believe I'm reviewing the right chapter this time lol. ;D

Loved the chapter and the battle scenes that were in it. The whole thing is starting to get really climatic and you sure know how to end it on a cliffie lol.

The artwark was fantastic (as usual) and I hope you update soon *cough* before Sunday *cough*
Admiral R.T chapter 12 . 4/24/2006
I will get this reviewing thing right some day! I promise! The same stuff I just said was for this chapter. ;)
Admiral R.T chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Loved this chapter; very well written as usual. Plus, the artwork for this chapter was equally stunning.

I love the way that you're developing the tensions between Soctt, Ariel, Grace, and Uld. It provides plenty of suspense and angst to us readers who all want Scott and Ariel to get together in the end (and hopefully that will be the case lol). As for the plot, it's very intriguing and I can't wait to see where you'll take it next (please don't kill Rick; I beg of you. Too much death has already happened lol ;) ).

I can't wait till the next chapter to see what happens!
rh chapter 12 . 4/24/2006
It's been a long while since you updated. The chapter was great, hope to see some more stuff occur come next chapter. You left us with a cliff hanger again!
dwparsnip chapter 12 . 4/24/2006
Oh the tension it is rising, and the results may be so frightening...

Nice job GP.

I'm glad to see inspiration hit you once again, and I hope it keeps hitting you. (Did that sound weird or is it just me?)
AV chapter 12 . 4/23/2006
Sigh. Scott can be such an idiot sometimes :)
Admiral R.T chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
All right, remembered to review this time. Sorry about last time again lol. But as usual, this chapter was awesome.

I love what you did with Scott and Ariel running into each other while they were in compromising positions. It'll be interesting to see how that works out. Also, the illustration is great.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
rachell chapter 11 . 3/6/2006
Excellent chapter! I liked Scott's and Dana's conversation up until Ariel saw them and got the wrong idea. And Uld finally made his move. ARGGH!

Please update (really) soon, I can't wait to see how Scott reacts!
AV chapter 11 . 3/4/2006
Argh. Someone really needs to sit Ariel down and tell her that's Scott's sister :)
dwparsnip chapter 11 . 3/4/2006
Tension is mounting. *applaudes*

Nice work, GP.

Art is fantastic. Scott looks...about ready to faint.
Vorkosigan1 chapter 10 . 2/6/2006
Another wonderful chapter! Loved the battle sequence, Scott being jealous and that they couldn't reach the SDF-3 yet. Great story! :)
AV chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
whoa more suspnse! Good job! :)
rachell chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
I loved that! So well written. The art is great too. Update soon, please.
dwparsnip chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
Great work GPPR...as always.

The 'so close yet so far away' angle always works...poor Scott.

Sweet!

Art is fantastic.

Vorkosigan1 chapter 9 . 1/25/2006
Goodness! This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read! It's absolutely wonderful.

Your characterizations are spot on. Scott is wonderful and so is Arie, as well as everybody else. Howevery, your storyline and plot are simply brilliant! I bow to your little details and inventive.

I'll most certainly be waiting for another chapter. :)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »