Reviews for Love looms in times of war
AV chapter 9 . 1/20/2006
More good stuff, and a very delayed Happy Holidays to you, GPPR! :)
akjunkie chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
great stories... cant wait for more.
NoshMono chapter 9 . 12/7/2005
Nice one! I can't wait to see what happens then...
Admiral R.T chapter 9 . 12/7/2005
First off, loved the chapter G! It was awesome as always (and the illustration was great)! I really liked the end when you did the mixture of the present and flashbacks.

Oh, and I'm sorry it took me awhile to review. /

Can't wait for the next chapter!
rachell chapter 9 . 12/6/2005
I had lost hope you'd update! Great chapter.
someone chapter 8 . 11/15/2005
Good chapter.
dwparsnip chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
Thumbs up, GPPR.

I like the way you're setting up the relationships and the possible hiccups in the relationships later.

Ariel, touched by Uld's concern yet a second later wishing it was Scott's eyes she was looking into, for example.

Nice.
AV chapter 7 . 11/2/2005
Awesome chapter!
Zak chapter 7 . 10/31/2005
THat was quite an emmotional scene between Dana and Scott. Too bad they didn't get caught by Kelly, she probably would have made a much bigger scene! Speaking of Kelly, I hope you can bring her back in another story, that girl had a character ;-)
rh chapter 7 . 10/31/2005
In law? That Hopkins woman is way ahead of herself.

What's Marlene going to do?

What's up with Rick and Lisa and Max and Miriya?

Update soon.
dwparsnip chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
Very nice.

I like the way you got Scott to onfirm his ID to Dana.

And Hopkins' "in'law" comment...interesting.

Your artwork keeps getting better.

Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
Nice story development. Couldn't wait to see more.
aragonvaar chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
heh, this is a neat way of taking all the existing cliches and speculations about a bunch of subjects and turning them inside out. Well-done, gppr!

Charlatan: I'm not sure that I'd say that *all* non-Ariel women who go after Scott in fanfic are trouble (*coff*Waltz of Incompatibles*coff* though admittedly Dana's not trying *real* hard there), just that for typically fannish reasons they tend not to succeed.
dwparsnip chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Keeps getting better, GPPR.

You've done a great job in keeping us guessing as to what's going to happen. Love it.

Art is great...as always.

Keep up the good work.
LisaVang chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Better and better! I like all the twists, turns and secrets you've spun.

Different note: Shouldn't Dana be higher (military rank) then Lieutenant? She is older than Scott and have been in the military longer unless you're writing in that she got her ranks pulled because of her behavior (like in the tv show).
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »