Reviews for Sera's Journy
allidoisreadfanfics chapter 7 . 8/14/2003
urg i cant beleive you left at a major cliffhanger...i love you story by the way i hope the next chapters are just as good :)
Dragon Dagger chapter 5 . 12/25/2002
oooo Comon. keep writing chica. I lost the list of story favorites when this place when down over the last year. when they brought up the Review center I was able to get back to all of my favorites cause I wrote reviews in them all. Keep writing hon. this is getting good!

DD
chimei-nakidasu chapter 7 . 11/23/2002
Hey your fanfic is really good and I hope you post another chapter soon cause I want to know what happens. Thanz
Lithrath chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
Good? Bad? I say neither, but not mediocre more like excellent. Write more please
Ashalei chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Man, if people at you about spelling again... THAT'S JUST RUDE! Anywho. This story is pretty good... The title to Chapter 7 seems mean but that's besides the point. Keep it up :)

Ash
bolty chapter 7 . 8/27/2001
hehe.. nice story ! keep writing? plz? it fits into the real thing pretty well! haha and i must say this once again. I MUST READ AS MUCH AS I CAN BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN OR I WON"T BE REDING NETHING !...

plz hurry ! plz! i must read ~ or i will die! haha I"M DIEING ALREADY!.
someone chapter 7 . 7/26/2001
really kewl chapter! i like it! hurry wit da next chapter soon!
satar chapter 7 . 7/12/2001
so damn good! noooooo!

not a cliffhanger!
TigerWolf chapter 5 . 7/11/2001
Hey, great story. I really likr it. I hope your writting more, It would be a shame if you did not.
DragonGoddess chapter 7 . 6/18/2001
Ahh write more..this is a really good fanfic,...I can't wait for the next chapter...well kee p on going.
Vanessa St. Cloud chapter 7 . 6/14/2001
That wasn't helpful with her journey, but at least she's getting acquainted with the people of the Vione. Very nice, Dilandau in control of his wild temper is a switch. Nice chapter...
Talon lovemen chapter 7 . 6/12/2001
Good story keep the chapter comeing.
Muriel chapter 7 . 6/12/2001
Dude. this stuff is wicked. like, u gotta write more.
Chrissy Yuy chapter 7 . 6/11/2001
Hiya! Thank you so much for dedicating this stiory to ME! ...Oh and other reveiwers to, Hehehehehe _; well that was a very COOL chapter! Three words MOREMOREMORE! thankies,Bye byes!_V
Aoi-san chapter 7 . 6/8/2001
Another great chapter _~, I can hardly wait to hear...er...read her confrontaition(sp?) with Van _. Sooooooo, in a few words, WRITE SOON! _