Reviews for Learning to Love
klutzygirl34 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
aw! Sad to see it end!
ticklemecutie chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
hey im gonna read the sequel now

this is good
Peace chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
Aw,
Twilightrocks27 chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
i really really love this story! very very cute!
laurene chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
i am going to read the squeal now! this story is amazing!
szabatka2 chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
yes! Jedi Jesse Skywalker rescued Princess Leia 'Suze'! Bravo! hehe

kiddin'

i think the story is great, too bad you ended it so soon, and i hope you make more fics!
intellect attracts chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
omigosh.. i love the whole story! the way u write really sets the mood..
sf chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
wow thats was kl
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
Aw! Excellent fic! Loved it!
Uwaki Aisu chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Yay!
Spanish Chika chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
The General G of K chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
Jesse? Rainbow sprinkles, Jane? Are you seeing something wrong with this picture?

*snort* No, I kid.

*sigh* Well, it seems that my Paul Slater is in his most PROBABLE state of manliness. Sometimes I get the feeling that all he wants from Suze is sex. Once again, you didn't make him TOO uglified, but I have yet to continue.

And now this bruise? Hm...and don't we just LOVE how Jesse is entirely shirtless on the beach? Well, erm, I loved it. Teehee. I seem to be batting for both teams now. Anyway, nice.

The General G of K chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Oh. This is quite intriguing. Why is our little Suzie Q NOT jumping at the chance to go with Jesse? And why is Jesse so touchy-feely?

Well, I KNOW the answer to the second one.

Once again, nicely written, and I am liking this very much.

The General G of K chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Jane, I have never taken the time to read any of your fics. This is mostly because I thought you were a prude Jesse lover, your writing was WAY above my intellectual level, and I just thought that you were too good of a writer for me.

However, I've found out that neither is true. Not, of course, that your writing is stupid, far from it. And you're definitely a GOOD writer. Honestly, I think you hit Suze right on the head with her character. Not, you know, literally. It bothers me sometimes when they make Suze too girly, or too non-serious, or too just immature. But you seem to have captured her good natured personality.

I will review the other chapters, but I just have to say that this is totally cute so far, and I DON'T think I'll hate Jesse too much. :)

CalliopeMused chapter 6 . 6/13/2005
Adorable. Jesse and Suze are great together, and I love how they manage to get over obstacles in a new setting. Great story.