Reviews for Of Amnesia and Friendship
MSupernatural chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wow, that was impressive! It's a pity you seem to have given up on it...
grosesweet chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Can u update it's been 6 years and it still rocks!
kurtcobain4eva chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i love this story!

it's really original

please update soon

Peace.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Intriguing...I really want to know what happened to him (parent's I'm guessing!)and I want to know what's going to happen next and what MWP are going to do when they find out what he's been doing. This is a fantastic fic!
PammaPoo chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
this is a very cool starting. i hope the following chapter will be as intrusting as this one! Is this fic about James and Sirius? man, i hope so. anyways, update soon!
marauding-siriusly chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
seems like a cool start, i wanna read more now. update soon, please!
forestofgreenjello chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
OMFL! i LOVED it! you do not know how happy you have made me by posting this story!( (or it could be the fact that its 2am...) FINALLY, a good story with Sirius getting amnesia! i am REALLY looking forward to an update! im hoping James and Sirius talk more in the next chapter and Remus and Peter too. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT abandon this fic! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! too many great fics get abandoned by their authors. soo please, dont leave us with the slight cliffy and post more soon! am loving this fic! (

~Sapphire
Elayna Fournier chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
hmm...wow, that's...interesting. i like it! wow, anyways, please update soon. i like reading original things and this, by far is the most original i've read in a while. so...coolness man! please update!