Reviews for Night of the New Moon
UchihAnnaHyuga chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Wow! Here I thought Heero and Relena should be together but now I changed my mind. Heero and Duo is awesome together. I love this story and I love this pairing. I like Wufei's friendship with Heero too.
Kaerith chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
I enjoyed this story. I liked how you managed to make Relena be not so bad at the end; she was still a clueless and deluded Heero fan-girl, but she was a good enough person not to sink to Selena's level. "Selena" by the way was a very clever name to use- very close to "Relena" and also having associations with the moon.
Peayitforward chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
I fell in love with this story. It's wonderfully written and thought out. I'm not huge on AU's but this one, I really fell in love with it. Please keep up the good work.
Tina-Chan 0 chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
Ryuske chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
There is not a word in the whole wide world to describe how this story touch me. *sniff* Simply the best I've ever read. Thank you.
one-winged-shinigami chapter 10 . 9/6/2005
WOW! this fic was REALLY good and kewl and amazing and definently one of the best out there! I love it soo much! u definently have talent... keep it up and write mroe 1x2! cause 1x2 is a wonder for all to behold! great job!
Kumiko Necromancer chapter 10 . 7/23/2005
I loved it. Great plot and such.
Lost-Remembrance chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
_ Aw...an awesome ending! I love this story! There's so many genre's in it-angst, adventure, supernatural, romance! _ Wonderful job!

You did an awesome job of keeping them all in character!

Love, Red Tail
Dark Gotham chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
Oh wow ! This is a great story that you have here.
Dark Sadistic Angel chapter 10 . 2/7/2005
Loved the story. Read it non-stop through until the end.

DSA
Tamesha chapter 10 . 11/17/2004
this story was so beautiful. i cried a lot while i was reading the last chapter, because i thought heero was dead and this was going to end bad for duo. the ending was so emotional and u could feel the emotions like u were actually there with them. this story has so much passion and love that u can feel it. i'm glad that they got to be together. it was meant to be. u r a great writer. i'm still crying while i'm typing this. i'm a very emotional person, so don't worry about me. keep up the good work. bravo bravo
cool shiz chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
Oh please get that epilogue up soon! I want to know what happens after they get out of the hospital! _
Shin-chan chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
hey, it just occured to me; if Selena died the night she killed Duo, then how can she write in her journal/diary how she felt that night? all that rage and stuff? isn't she...ya know, kinda dead? or is this before she killed Duo? it seems like it, but how would Kenji know what really happend that night? ... i'm confusing myself.
Shin-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
i thought a butcher's knife was a cleaver...?
blue chapter 10 . 3/30/2004
Oh my goodness! You UPDATED! _ I love your story and i love how you ended Night. Please keep on writing! hehe...maybe an epilogue? PLEASE?