Reviews for Bad Grace
virgo79 chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
The singing telegram almost made me swallow my tongue, so thanks for that. :)

"Of course if she'd known the world really wasn't going to end on the night in question, she'd have stocked at least one condom in her home." - And there you have it. Words to live by. Owie, my ribs hurt.

I'm loving this.
virgo79 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Excellent voice! You're very true to Pratchett's style, and he's one of my favorites.

"The mystery of being the Antichrist when you're headed into puberty." - I guess one sort of goes hand in hand with the other, doesn't it?

Way to get me hooked! This is good stuff.
Uma Thermus chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Nice! I see there was a bit of rearranging done. I liked the new chapter, interesting to see some really is after Crowley...aw. THe story is proceding very well, the flow and style is so similar to the original it's uncanny. Can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews!
Musegaarid chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
I have to tell you that I'm really enjoying your story. This has been the most plausible concept for a sequel that I've seen so far. I love how Agnes' second book was saved. And if I'm reading correctly, instead of the Anti-Christ, it looks like this one will focus on the second coming of Christ. Lots of otherworldly babies being born, huh? Your characterizations seem spot on and I even like your new characters. I'm looking forward to more chapters. Thanks!
Natala chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
This is a wonderful story. I had just been looking for a plot filled after story, where more things do happen, that shows more of Adam but also the others, and here it is! This is like a true sequel, and I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the story.
Uma Thermus chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
Absolutely enjoyable. Love it so far! Great job with keeping a very Pratchett/Gaimen-esk style and feel. I especailly love that there's a real plot, with the characters right in character and *cough cough* Aziraphale/Crowley bit. Real nice, keep up the good writing!
Corporal Katz chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
I can't believe that this story hasn't received more reviews! What a wonderfully written, in character, delightful little fic this is. (The only silly little nitpick I have is with Pepper, in chapter two, saying "Mom" instead of "Mum". You'd be surprised at how many people will find Americanisms somewhat... bothersome. But really, it's no big deal.) I truly hope you continue writing this. Don't let the lack of reviews discourage you! It certainly deserves more! :)

By the way... do you have a Live Journal? ( I know a certain Good Omens community or two that would appreciate having this posted for all the fans to read. I hope to see it there someday. :)

Good luck! I look forward to the next chapter.

-Katz
Silver Pard chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
Oh... update! *lunges* *hugs* I've been waiting for so long...

Oh, all right, a week or two. I'm not a very patient person. Happy?
Silver Pard chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
This needs reviewing. Cause I say so. Now if only I were good at reviews, I'm sure you'd appreciate it more. Pft. Anyway, like the footnotes, like the style, like the everything. *glares* Now get back to writing it.
PuddleJumper42 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I like your story- it's cute. I am now eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10