Reviews for Bad Grace
Aeta Aella chapter 33 . 3/11/2010
This was absolutely amazing, and completely entertained me. I half-thought this was stolen from the desks of either Terry Pratchett or Neil Gaiman. Congratulations on a magnificent story!
Aryndiel chapter 33 . 2/23/2010
Awesome story! It really kept my interest all the way through. Excellent writing!
Jo Thomas chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I like this... can't wait to read more!
White Butterfly chapter 32 . 12/19/2009
*claps excitedly* This was such a fun fic to read. The tone was just right, set nicely between fun and serious, almost exactly like the original book.

Everything also ended cleanly, tidily and symmetrically. (I absolutely adore Adam ending up with Rachel, it's PERFECT.) Which is so much better than... not leaving everything tidied up.

I did see what you did there with the new Death as well as the Lancre trio cameo. And while I am a godless heathen and therefore don't get any of the more fastidious religious details, I do appreciate the effort that obviously went into them. As I also appreciate the hint dropping concerning Ginger. (I actually thought to myself after we had known her for a couple of chapters that she was far too prideful, but then promptly forgot that thought as the story progressed, right up until the moment she's finds herself talking to Rachel.)

So yes, I LOVED this fic. Thank you so much for writing it!
White Butterfly chapter 17 . 12/19/2009
Oh, I did like the "pleasantly sticky" phrase that Crowley used in this chapter. It broght a far too big smile to my face.
chibiaries chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Huh.

My brain just broke from trying to comprehend the awesomeness of the story.

It had really good plotting and characterization, but I do wish that Adam and Pepper had ended up together in the end.

Meh, this was still an excellent story.
bioldrawings chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I believe that this is the first fic I read in the style of a proper sequel to Good Omens. It really keeps the style while managing to build up a new story to a satisfying conclusion. As for said conclusion, I guessed Pride but Azrael was a sweet little twist, as was the reason for Crowley's injuries *giggles*.

Love it, love it, love it.
Dethfck chapter 25 . 6/21/2009
how ironic, Tyler talking down on an angel. haha, only he would
Dethfck chapter 20 . 6/19/2009
D: D: D: I don't know if I should feel sorrier for Crowley or Aziraphale. I think Crowley overreacted, I mean, the first time can be scary. Especially if the couple's an angel and demon.
Dethfck chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
haha I found you by accident. I want to read this all in one night, but I'm drugged out on pain meds and such from my oral surgery the other day.

This will be my little comfort til I feel better. I love how it reads like Good Omens. It takes a talented author to match a writing style so well.
Willdew chapter 32 . 4/8/2009
I found this incredibly clever. I liked the idea of a little girl!Jesus, the Sins and the Disciples, the Sephiroth holding pattern, the auras, etc. Watching it all come together was rewarding. I enjoyed that this was an A/C romance fic with a real plot. The incidents at the museum display and with the Easter cake were just adorable, too, because they showcased how comical two inseparable opposites can be.

Tiny piece of concrit:

Personally, I never fully believe that our heroes need to be together /constantly/ or that they'd go nuts from being apart for a few years, when it seems that they probably have to go on missions alone occasionally or deal with one of them being missing for a good chunk of time after being discorporated. Of course, I could be wrong. Character interpretation is a personal thing.

Now for more praise:

The recounting of all the natural disasters that occurred during the '90s and the attribution of them to Crowley's poor mood coinciding a tour of America and other countries was both clever and hilarious. I was snickering and snorting while reading those little italicised descriptions like no tomorrow.

AND I liked the idea v. much that the "accidents" were Crowley's way of subconsciously thwarting *himself* in order to protect his best friend.
zedille chapter 32 . 3/16/2009
This story reads frighteningly like Pratchett and Gaiman wrote it. It has all the convoluted plots and the large array of characters... are you sure you aren't Pratchett and Gaiman?
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Interesting.
Llrael Of The Forest chapter 32 . 2/19/2009
My. God.

It is now midnight. I have just read this entire story. My eyes have gone all weird.

This is definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read (and I'm including ALL my fandoms in this). Your characterisations are spot-on and your humour perfect. The Crowley/Aziraphale subplot had me alternately giggling and grinning in delight, then wringing my hands in despair!

I also TOTALLY DID NOT CALL Azrael's appearance at the end. I think "gobsmacked" would be putting it lightly.

I loved all the little biblical references (I enjoyed working out Agnes' prophecies!), and the cameo by the Wyrd Sisters. I also really liked how you characterised the Sins - I was also hugely surprised by Pride at the end!

In short, it was FABULOUS.

It is now ten past midnight. And I need to sleep. But consider this faved, from now until the next Almostalypse.
GoldenRat chapter 32 . 1/16/2009
Amazing fic, totally possible sequel to Good Omens. You captured not only the characterizations of the GO characters, but incorporated believable OC. Not to mention the jumps to different plotlines that seemed separate and random at first but then began to weave together.
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »