Reviews for Bad Grace
Alsace chapter 32 . 7/28/2008
Wow, I spent most of the night reading this from start to finish, and I'm so glad I did! (Thank you, insomnia) I love how you keep everyone in character, and your writing is wonderfully similar to the book's.
benebu chapter 20 . 7/22/2008
You're a mean, mean author. (In a delightful way, but still...) *reads on*
benebu chapter 18 . 7/22/2008
*pouts*

Chapter 17 and 18 are the same. I loved the Discworld cameo, but I'm so sure I missed something important with ch.17...
benebu chapter 15 . 7/22/2008
Hastur, the Dumb Demon :) Is there a reason why the Sins are women? Trying to balance the Horsepersons, maybe?
benebu chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
I should mention I love your subtitles. Also:

"What if the angel wasn't feeling anything other than what he always seemed to feel for everyone - generalised affection and kindness. Somehow that would hurt more than becoming Enemies again, for real."

Oh... *snuggles her favorite demon*
benebu chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
Poor Crowley... I do hope that the wait won't drive him mad.
benebu chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
I haven't read much about Hastur, but somehow I have the feeling that his Big Plans will spell Catastrophe in the not so distant future... in the meantime, Crowley and Aziraphale's story will keep me entertained (yes, I know, next chapter - I'm running to it).

For some reason, the line about Ligur not being a good conversationalist made me sympathise with Hastur (just a tiny little bit).
benebu chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
They're... adorable. And the idea of the singing telegram delivery - extra bonus points!
benebu chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Oh... *rubs hands* Me wanna read :)
795198 chapter 33 . 7/11/2008
All right, so I read this fic in one gulp and it's just amazing. I couldn't stop grinning the entire time; there was such a sense of vibrancy and ... lack of a better word, _cuteness_ about it all. You even managed to make the Adam-Rachel thing work which I would have ordinarily found squicky.

Just a tremendous ball of fun to read. A
Setesh chapter 33 . 5/8/2008
Bravo, It really read like the book and had me laughing out loud about once per chapter. really one of the best fics I have read in awhile.
Oakeneye chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
The Little Armageddon That Couldn’t...

Immoral Impotence Problem...

Aziraphale kissing Crowley...

Shoot me, please. I want to die happy. Right now, it looks like I can :D
Oakeneye chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Uh-oh… Hastur is more than a bit pissed. Seems to me like he's the individual from the prologue… but that could just be me. And, on Hastur's observations of Crowley and Aziraphale—I hope they're doing /that/, I really do!

None of this new-fangled bollocks like Ansaphones and computers and women voting.

XD

Yes, that would be the place to start. Amongst the fervently religious.

I must say that I'm loving this so far!
Oakeneye chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
The Them have the best idea of what pregnancy and babies are like! And Adam's so sweet! And not to mention intelligent, even if it isn't in a normal way. He's so sensible! What a great kid. I'd love to know him-and the others, of course. Pepper's such a strong girl, and Wensley and Brian just amuse me. Brian being pregnant and Wensley being the father... never would have thought it ;D

Adam gave the tiniest of smiles then. He’d certainly been brought to his parents by a winged creature, but definitely not a very stork-like one.

Crowley as a stork would be... well, wow.
Oakeneye chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Aw... Anathema is pregnant! And Newt's going to be a daddy! That's adorable... and also quite ironic/amusing. Though-Shalt-Not-Commit-Adultery Pulsifer would be rather mortified, wouldn't he? And I have to wonder what the second volume of the book said about this... my oh my! I can't wait to read the rest, and since it's conveniently already written, I'm off to do just that!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »