Reviews for Appreciation
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Soooo sweet ;_;
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
A sweet fic...and very beautiful.

Sheena shouldn've nailed Zelos with a tomato...or worse, a bit of that curry she was making...that would really mess up his clean clothes...

I thought the most interesting part was when Sheena mentioned that "the world's not a nice place..." because it's almost too true. And it really does take a Colette to say, every day, that "there's nice people in it, though."

But in all seriousness...well, not, but still, an excellent fic. And the Corrine plushie was really cute. _

Another excellent piece of fluff...keep it coming!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Aw. Corrine plushie, that was a great touch. The Angst was done well too.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Ok, that was great! Very well written with good Zelos-beating stuff... very good indeed.
Valhara chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Aw...this was sweet! I really enjoy reading all your stories, you write them so well. I think you did a great job on this story so write more fluff like this! Keep up the great work and write more Sheelos (please?)! .
Urby chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Oh, Sheena angst! I likes.

I just love it how you can get into all the nooks and crannies of every character and present it in such a I sound like a stalker.

Strawberries and pineapples, heehee. But it got me thinking...there are pineapple, apple, lemon, and orange gels (yes, point and laugh at me, I went and looked it up) and pineapples, apples, and lemons...but no oranges. Why is the, the oranges gone?