Reviews for Trojan Horse
scifi-karis chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Great storyline and well written. I could definitely see this playing out as a legitimate episode, and you captured all the characters nicely. Wonderful!
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
“Why do I have the feeling I’m the rat in the maze, being released, and watched to find out if I can find the cheese at the end of the corridor,” said Sheppard. “Or, if I get to the end and find out I’m going to get zapped for turning wrong.”

Sadly yes, he is right...

My heart ached heart for him in the last chapter when he was under hypnosis. I am frankly surprised Sheppard is the kind of personality that would take to hypnosis.

Great story.
godsdaughter77 chapter 9 . 7/15/2008
I know you wrote this awhile back, but I just read it and I wanted to say that I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it.
donttouch chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
hahahaha, loved the cheese thing :D
donttouch chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
this is so exciting!
tracy-thenaggingone chapter 9 . 5/20/2005
what a really good story. i loved Caldwell coming around and protecting John.

OH NO! what has Koyla done? What other programming is there in John?

Sequel now please!
Eve chapter 9 . 5/17/2005
Trojen Horse is one of the most interesting fanfics so far, i liked the way you ended it!
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
hee hee hee he! lets hear it for cheese!
wishiwereinatlantis chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
I knew that the whole "too late" thing was about not being born, I totally agree that he must have some serious issues over all those people dying during The Eye. Anyway. Awesome awesome epilogue, I could see the characters acting out your lines, the sign of a truly great fic. And I loved the ending, absolutley hysterical. And if you have anymore plot bunnies, don't hesitate to turn them into stories, I'll be waiting.
Dr. Dredd chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
The "I'm not an animal" dialogue is definitely reminiscent of some of the better movies I've seen. Very well done, as is the rest of the story.
Belisse chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
That was a great ending for a great story! The thing with McKay and what John put on his bed, really good. Keep up the good work!
Emma chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
*big grin* great ending for the epilogue! I wondered about food rations though.
Baileysmom chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
Very VERY good ! thanks for the treat.
Kathy chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
Very good! - liked this one a lot, extremely clever ending - enjoyed it immensely
Drakcir chapter 9 . 5/7/2005
He he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he

I loved the last little bit [as if you couldn't tell from the first line, lol]

I can't beleive this is over! Its been so good!

Can't wait for your next fic!