Reviews for One World Away From Darkness
LBanime chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
too lazy to log in xD I ama t my relatives so don't have much time anyway,
anyways, y'know something I really like aout your daisuke/takeru friendship story is that it was pure character interaction and ONLY through plotswhere they interacted, as well as the fact there relationship was not because of a magicl link. I really like this story ono doubt about that, but I somehow felt that you didn't captured the cahracters right. They seemed a bit OOC to me,

For instance, Ken s actually since the adventures wquite more confident , he is not that vulnerable, he knows his stuff, although he is too kind he just puts a mask of coldness and confident on so he is not a burden. He will tell evryone to leave it to him but when realized with being friends he will confidently be with them. Also Takerus and kens relationship doesn't need to be magical crest way, it can be pure character interaction as well. their partners loss, teh way takerus is always willing to help him and can understand him without having much to communicate with him ( like the food example, or giving him the seat because takeru knew ken was too tired but wanted to go with the confident mask that he can go away but you can tell that kenw as too tired after opening the gate) . Ken is also the one who likes to use strategies, or would need a time back-off and with calm people to talk about matters which are important as well like he did with izzy. because the crest-link seems to be like a fake relationship to me ( kinda like daisukes and kens, in the original version the crest of kind mircales showed kens heart, in other words daisuke wouldn't have been able to understand ken through pure character interaction when the "information£ of Kens heart wouldn't have come served) .

just a few critics here and there :)
the Leander chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
This... is an incredibly touching story, wow. I know that it's quite old, but I feel like I should review nonetheless. It was basically perfect; I'm having trouble putting into words exactly everything I loved about it. Your writing is wonderful and you have an amazing grasp on the characters. You get the emotions across well, especially the more extreme ones. Man, I really loved this. Wonderful job; I'll definitely have to check out more of your work.
kittyfinatic515 chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
I hafta say, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read
Sweet Cari chapter 20 . 12/15/2010
This was awesome! Amazing job!

Good friendship fic since Ken and T.K. rarely interacted with each other after Ken became good in the series...
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
[He flinched under 's dirty glance and meekly shuffled over to his seat.]

Whos glance? Davis's?
Feather32 chapter 20 . 3/3/2010
Awesome story and an awesome and well crafted plot. I loved reading it again good job!
mudkipmon chapter 20 . 10/30/2009
OMG. OMGOMGOMGOMG! THIS STORY WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME!
SeventhTatar chapter 20 . 10/26/2009
WOW. that was pretty much like the best effing thing i ever read. i LOVE stories like this. i don't care if they're super sappy or corny or whatever.
RAGA chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
If just started reading Digimon fanfiction and I must say, your story makes me so happy that I did. TK is my favorite characters and I was really looking foward to reading about Ken and TK working on their issues (which is exactly why I searched for this type of fic). I'm extremely glad to find a story like this so soon.
Tim chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
Wow. I don't remember having that much fun in Biology class. LOL! That was hilarious
Tim chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
So far so good on this story. I saw a little of your first Digi fanfic and I was totally screaming in my head. I couldn't read the thing.

Takari is my favorite on the fanfics so I'm glad to see this one is one as well.
fuzzynavaljewelry chapter 20 . 8/21/2008
Normally, when I find a new author I like, I start at the beginning and read their stories as chronologically as I can, giving a general review about writing style and whatnot once I finish. But, I have to say something after reading this fic. I am astounded at the depth of understanding you have of all these characters and the series itself. Even more astounding is how well you voice it in your writing. It's simply beautiful and I applaud you enthusiastically for it. Now, if you will excuse me, I think I shall return to my witty, cynical self and continue reading your wares. Consider it a great accomplishment that you wrung such an emotional response from me. ;P

May the bunnies be with you!

~fuzzy
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
["Hey, guys? As much as I enjoy a conversation about T.K. being naked, can we please go? School won't wait forever," Davis said sarcastically.]

lol xD

Good story so far :3
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
[A loud gasp escaped the blond's throat as the first of those black hands reached him. It latched onto his ankle and began to slide up his leg, reaching desperately for his soul. Two more latched onto his body and curled around his arms. Another slid around his waist and started to climb towards his chest. A violent shudder ran through the blond's body as those slimy hands groped him, searching for a way inside.

A wordless cry escaped from his mouth, and he jerked backwards, trying to wrench himself free from their cold, icy grip. "I won't be your tool!" he screamed at the hands. "Back! Your darkness won't take me!"]

OMG poor Takeru x.x

Great story whahahaa
KOI Seracus chapter 20 . 2/3/2008
Wow. This fic is ancient and it took me all this time to find it. I'm glad I did. Makes me hate TK less. _

I've got to say, this:

"May Primary Village restore you and make you whole again,"

is my favorite line in the entire story. It reeks of cool.

And, yes, you're definately a sap.