Reviews for The Mad Harper
ilexx chapter 24 . 8/10/2011
"Dylan rubbed the spot on his jaw where Harper had hit him earlier." Glad to see it still hurts.

Very dense chapter, with a lot to like in it - last, but not least Dylan's apology to his crew, and Harper's proposal.

Very intriguing spot to leave the story at. I'm eager to find out more.
LittleRedhead chapter 23 . 2/20/2011
Good story so far. I hope you finish it.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 8/3/2009
This is one of my favorite series, in the top five definately! Though the series ended, it is still alive in my heart and in stories that are as well-written as these are! I will be hoping for an update!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 8/3/2009
hm...more questions! Crew transfers and more! This is an extremely exciting story!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 8/3/2009
"As the fighting around Beka slacked off a moment she noticed that their surroundings were now an amalgamation of Boston on earth, the tunnels of the Magog worldship and the corridors of the Andromeda. This struck Beka as something that was significant somehow..." Now I am really curious!...So many of Harper's inventions seem to be affecting him! I wonder if the tesseract machine will be a part of it as well...? I cannot wait for all of the questions to be answered!
ilexx chapter 23 . 11/22/2008
Seeing how Harper just rushed into his declaration forgetting all about engaging privacy mode, I do have some doubts as to how successful he'll be in keeping his promise. But that's probably just me.

Fun chapter!
krashkart chapter 23 . 11/21/2008
I imagine it would be hard to interview Trance. As a certain Inari doctor could ave told them.
ilexx chapter 22 . 10/22/2007
Interesting dilemma: it seems that Dylan hasn't been treating his crew properly as officers - and hasn't been treating his friends properly as such, either... Looking forward to see this unfolding - and to whatever you still have up your sleeve concerning Gaheris.

On another note: did I ever mention how much I like McGrady?
krashkart chapter 22 . 10/20/2007
One crisis down but what's Dylan going to do with holo Rhade? Nice nod to Firefly by the way.
LittleRedhead chapter 21 . 12/30/2006
Interesting Chapter. More soon please.
ilexx chapter 21 . 12/27/2006
Wow, quite a chapter here, setting more or less everything straight that went wrong in Dylan's relationship with the Maru's crew...

There must be something about his training on the nerves' side if he can fall asleep after all that!

Still: as much as the Maru's crew might have been right here and there - some of Dylan's points for not trusting them are somewhat valid, are they not?
Benesound chapter 21 . 12/25/2006
Great chapter!

I'm looking forward to the next one. :)
questmistress chapter 21 . 12/25/2006
Ah. So that is where Gaheris came from. Now that Dylan realizes the truth of his actions will he really set things right or will pride get in his way, again.
krashkart chapter 21 . 12/25/2006
Doing good. Hey does this mean holo rommie is going to have a holo boyfriend?
LittleRedhead chapter 20 . 11/23/2006
This is getting interesting. I wonder what caused Dylan to black out. I like the scene where Trance slaps Dylan's face.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »