Reviews for Full Circle
I absolutely loved this story it truly portrayed each character and there personality more along the lines of the show great job.
Gabrielle84 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Loved it!
WHCnelson chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I read this story a while ago and forgot about it. Now I found it again and its still pretty good.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
THAT. WAS. AMAZING! And you are not tedious, I was hooked right from the get go. Thank you so much for writing! I loved it! Please continue, and create some of your own original ideas and publish them so I can buy them, you are that good.
Nightmother chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
very interesting. I'm finding it kinda slow, however i just can't stop reading. Good work so far.
Coco chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
A treasure found indeed. It has been awhile since I have come across a story that has had me pinned down. Not only have you had me laughing but also in tears. I know it was written ages ago... but nevertheless, a job well done!
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
Oh. My. Dear. Sweet. GODS! That was A-FREAKIN-MAZING!

I laughed, I cried, I emoted with the characters. You portrayed them so beautifully I could almost beleive that they were real people. I mean wow...holy Hermes man! That was GREAT!

I enjoyed this story so much. I mean it was so good it could have been an ACCTUAL EPISODE in Xena. Gods...I mean it really just wow...And I loved how you explained the energy manipulation part. When Alti tried to attack David in his own mind. That was a great scene. I could see it in my own mind. A battle on his own personal astral plane. That was awesome! X3

I'm a solitary practitioner myself. And I love it when someone with an understanding of the Craft acctually writes intelligently about it when they include it in their stories.

Great story again, TOTALLY goin on my favorites list.

Blessed be hun. And thanks for the "happily ever after."
zeetus chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Great work...
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
THE PROLOUGE WAS REALLY GOOD. cAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST!
SKRowling chapter 11 . 12/12/2005
thank you for this... it was wonderful
SKRowling chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I am so sorry I didn't find you before... I have so much reading to do I don't know how I'm going to catch up to you this is an awesome series... and I've only read two chapters.

Great job
TPolTucker chapter 11 . 5/27/2005
oh, thank you so much for writtin the final chapters to this great story, can't wait for the sequel.
TPolTucker chapter 9 . 5/25/2005
oh god, thank you for not lettin me down. I can't wait for the sequel or the next chapter.
gabxena21 chapter 8 . 5/25/2005
Great story! Loving it! Can't wait for the ending.
TPolTucker chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
keep it up buddy, I can't wait to see the end of this, and see them together in the end. I love it. Please update ASAP