Reviews for The Marauder Chronicles
But Friends Make Secrets chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
This was a good story! I'm sad to see you haven't updated in a while, cause I really want to know what happens and what the deal is with Sirius and not trusting adults. But I really liked what I did read. So good job!
alyssaaa chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
i thought that was a pretty decent story.

I really like the way you made Peter. And the story is well written.
loonymoonyy chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
very good keep it up
MilyMB chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
Hey! This is one of the best Marauder stories I have ever read. Sorry I haven't reviewed before, I've read this story a few times and keep on forgetting to. Anway, I'm begging you to update, and I know you're probably really busy with school or a job or something, but could you please, please, please, try to update sometime in the future? :D Thanks for posting this, it's wonderful.

Mistress of Mystery chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
good twist of this story plz update it soon
rowena chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
I had to review this chapter because i left the other message months ago on chapter 6. i emailed you, to explain why i hadn't recieved your email until now. i have just re-read the whole thing, and i'm still dieing (is that the correct spelling?) to know what happens next. believe me, the characterisation and plot is brilliant, so your reason for not continuing is crap! seriously, you have portrayed sirius' characted perfectly. i love this quote the best: “I’ll tell you what brought that on, Malfoy did and we’re going to get to the bottom of this,” declared Remus with determination, “as soon as I finish this pie.” that was so funny. god, it really sounds like i'm fawning over you, which i'm not, just no one's on msn to talk to! please keep going!
Rowbags chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
No. Please don't finish with this story: The Marauder Chronicles. You have left it at a huge cliffhanger and I won't be able to rest until I know the outcome. You are my all time favourite fanfiction writer, and I think you have managed to portray Sirius' character perfectly. I have not read many other stories which are quite so captivating. Please, please, please continue!
TheEdithFactory chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow, love the story! We are really fond of good marauder fics like this ;) We would read the whole thing but we have to go eat so we will just add you to our fave stories list and read the rest later! Oh and by the way, may we just say that we literally ADORE this quote

We may NEARLY have wet ourselves lauhging at this point. We could sue you for damage to our bowels you know- excessive laughter is a dangerous thing! you should put a hazard warning in your summary! Love it.

quotefreak97 chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Nice chapter but the transfiguaration scene seems so familiar... o well please post soon!
FaeNixx chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
Excellent chapter, though I'm vaguely sure I've read the Transfiguration class scene before. Anyway, can;t wait for the next chapter!
FaeNixx chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
This is excellent, I can't wait for the nextg chapter!
jenny starseed chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
really promising. please update. :)
FaeNixx chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
You are planning to update this aren't you? It's great! Can't wait for the next chapter.
quotefreak97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
wow this story is amazing. i love all the emotion and the plot but u haven't updated in such a long time! please update!