Reviews for Walk a Mile in My Shoes
IcyGhostLlama chapter 1 . 3/29
I loved this! Haha, the ending cracked me up! It was suspense throughout the whole story. I'm really surprised Jack didn't accidentally use Danny's powers, knowing how clumsy Danny is with them already, and Jack has absolutely no experience with them. XD
But yeah, this story was hilarious, suspenseful and it was an interesting concept! Loved it. :D
HalfafanD chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
LOL! Cute story.
inukagome15 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
You forgot one teeny, tiny thing: Danny had trouble controlling his powers when he first got them because he didn't know how to control. Jack, on the other hand, has absolutely NO idea how to control them so they should've been acting completely haywire. Just wanted to point that out to you.

Besides that, *starts bursting into laughter*
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
hahahaha oh man im like tly claping my hands in joy. i love this story. its so funny. i did one were jack and danny switch but in mine skulker kindnaped him. and then while being chained up in front of skulker he asked danny why didnt he go ghost and fight him like always. he didnt like that danny didnt fight back, cause you know thats just how skulker is. so jid said what is that suposet to mean going ghost, and to dannys bady t was a reflexe to go ghost when thoughs words were spoken, cause his body knows that when danny says that its time to change to ghost form. so it became a reflexe of his. so right there and then jin went ghost. and boy did he reseve a shock, then sam and tucker came to rescue him. the thing is in your story danny was in jack while jack was in danny. but in mine it was like that but the differints was that dannys thought he was jack. so he didnt know that danny was who he really is. so when jack came down stairs and said but you cant be jack cause im jack dij said well son if you want to be like me so much then why did you jsut say so. and then jack gets fullblast of dannys life. he even gets to see how anoying he really is form another persons veiw. and the ghost and everything in between. but i like your story alot too. i guess my point is i like your style,and the fact that this was more about jack then danny. so great story and loved it. later dude
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Wow, I really liked this! Fantabulous. Off to read some of your other fics!
dizappearingirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
_ Ha ha! Poor Danny and Jack! But, I liked it a lot! Fun fun. Really, if they knew what he went through every day...

Nice job, good work, funny, and YAY!

Dizgirl
Draconic Ban-Sidhe chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
lol. Freaky friday, Fenton style. XD Loved it. Well thought out, and while I thought some things could have been expanded on a bit ( what exactly was Danny doing at home all day...?~ didn't spend much time on it...but maybe thats just me...) it was really good. -d
spritzyhype chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
one day i was looking through google image surf, and i found the pic with srcrouge and marley from the ghosts of christmas, and i loved it, so i read more of your stories. they're pretty good. please, sometime, read mine, and tell me what you think.
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
loved it!

and i usually dont like one-shots.
Daethule chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
LOL! This was just plain hilarious! I love these things. Too bad Jack didn't get to find out about Danny's powers. So funny though!
Kirstyn.T chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
great story, i read this earlier but i couldnt submit reviews because it wouldnt let me login... anyway, i love it but i wish jack had found out about the ghost powers, i still love the way it turned out, GREAT STORY I AM SO HAPPY!

love Kirst...
Rosadina chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
:) This was a cute story. You're going on my author alerts.
Mina-chan AMD chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Mina: That was awesome! It reminded me a lot of Freaking Friday but it was really well done. I enjoyed reading it.
avearia chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Great Job! I really liked how Jack was having trouble, but you could have added a little more trouble to Danny's expirience. all in all, it was good. Keep up the good work!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
LOL! Cute. :D Funny and cute. Poor Jack. Danny really needed to spend like a week in Jack's shoes because he has to know a lot that Danny would have no clue about. It would be itneresting.