Reviews for Illusions of Trust
arg chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
“What do we do?” In the absence of the men, Shalimar was the natural leader.

This line has got to be a sexist as it gets. If anyone would be second in command it would be Shal, no matter how much Brennan wanted the job. Jesse would be even farther down the command chain. Men aren't always the strongest and best characters in a story. Get it? It's been proven that women are by nature a physically weaker sex, but that doesn't mean that they always have to wait around for a big man to help them out of any dilema. Women are actually usually more intelligent and faster thinkers. So if you have a problem with a woman being able to help herself without throwing everything into panic then you really need to wake up and get used to the 21st century. This isn't the fifties.
Slushpuppy chapter 7 . 6/5/2005
Hey! You have to make a second story! Pwez!
iorekbyrn chapter 7 . 6/3/2005
Hi! thanks for the story, it was great :) i just wish it had been longer
aniki19 chapter 7 . 6/3/2005
no! i can't believe u ended it like tt! *gives ackerberlynn looks of disbelief*

n u had e nerve to put e title as 'e qns r answered'...well...*looks apprehensive* yeah sure..u did answer some qns...but *frowns* u left it open wif more questions...! ur evil!

i wanted to know wat happen to jesse in genomex...(i love e whole history behind that); n whatever happen to jules?

obviously this sounds like a sequel in e making...i hope it is...!u have to!*looks exasperated* u just have to! otherwise..i will track u down n force u 2 write a sequel 4 me!*evil grin* n me alone...! lol!

nah! jus kidding...but seriously..tt was a very cruel ending...coz u made me crave for more! so please! another sequel!
over it chapter 7 . 6/3/2005
i like the ending, it cleared up all the loose ends, well done :)
pusa.is.me chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
well for one thing i don't remember a window in the lab, but that's... haha, never mind.

hmm... a little far-fetched, as you have said in your disclaimer, since they all knew Adam had been working for Genomex since the beginning.

but im curious, will there be a sequel to this? bcoz you seem to imply that there wud b 1. if yes, that wouldn't be bad. i think you can come up with a pretty good continuation.

nice work. )
PsiGen MXLOS chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
I liked it - nice ending, could've let Adam kick Jules' behind (thats what I ALWAYS say though) - and want the sequel. Lets have Jules kidnap Jesse or something - nice story enjoyed!
Joslin chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
Alright...uh...but what happened to Jules?hm...do I see a sequel coming?
brigitta1 chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
Did your hear that big boing?

That was me who came to close to her computer screen!

But I couldn't help myself! It was so good!

O and long, thank you so much!

They are outnumbered, badly hurt and in need of a super heroe!

Brigitta to the rescue!

*uhm... never mind, O.K?*
Duffster21 chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
omg good story i luv it but im dying to find out whaut jules is up to cant you tell me
over it chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
this is great, the suspense is killing me.

i cant wait to find out what Jules is up to.
aniki19 chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
*gasp*! u left a hurt n bleeding jesse all alone in a corridor in enemy territory? an enemy which if i remembered correctly; recognises jesse? how could u? ur cruel...! i like it! lol!

o.k...i think we've bugged u enuff..so will e next chpt finally reveal wat dr jules is up to?

ooh...*rubs palms in anticipation* i ca't wait!

*evil laughter* lol!
Joslin chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
Dun Dun Dun... what is Jules up to? and will Jesse be alright? Ah to many questions..plz update asap
iorekbyrn chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
great update, i cant wait for more :)
imjuzakyd chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
too... short... need... more... update... soon... pweeaasse?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »