Reviews for Dusty Rose
DannySamLover20 chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
wow! keep going!
Hayley chapter 12 . 6/22/2006
That's it? That's the end? Is there a sequal?
you idiot chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
try another
canadiangirl chapter 11 . 2/12/2006
What did Zoey do to hurt Micheal?
counting by midnights chapter 12 . 8/15/2005
*gulp* 911! CALL THE HOSPITAL! THERE'S A PSYCHO OVER HERE!

ok, jk, but that was sad
counting by midnights chapter 11 . 8/13/2005
sry, i was in china.

but how could u! u, u evil-ness! how could he miss her and how could tyler start flirtting or wateva with her? but over all, nice ending
MrsLoganReese chapter 12 . 8/2/2005
Aw... this was an awesome story and a great ending, too! I hope the sequel is just as good as this one, and I know it will be! :)! I also liked the songs, very cute! Well, I will definetly read the sqeuel to this, and the Logan/Dana story! Alright, until next time, peace out, and make more stories soon! L8ers

Always* Natalie
zxxbsmsgirl3148 chapter 12 . 8/2/2005
TOO BAD. THAT WAS KINDA A SAD YET HAPPY ENDING. LOVE THE SONGS! i hate caps lock
Jessica Fowler-Cooper chapter 11 . 7/19/2005
heyaz,

i think you should do both, but at your own pace. they would make really awesome stories. well, til next time. peace out!
sexykage chapter 11 . 7/17/2005
Nice story. and I choose choice 0ne
MrsLoganReese chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
Nice Job on this story. I really liked it. I like both of your story ideas, but I rather see choice 1 get picked because I love Logan. He is so sexy! Well, good job overall, and keep up the awesome work! ;)! :)!

L8erz* Natalie
ShadowGryphyn chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
both choices. they both sound interesting.
zxxbsmsgirl3148 chapter 11 . 7/15/2005
thanx 4 mentioning me and i vote for choice 1, however both sound fantastic. cool update and that so sad at the end! i cant believe i didnt use to like this story. i was young, stupid, and new to the site. anyway, awesome job y'all!

Xoxoxo

Marina and Lucy (luce decided to share w/ me instead of getting her own account. if u dont understand who she is, click on my name and read my bio.