Reviews for The Ambiguously Gay Fanfic
Pish chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
HA. Knew it. Still, while not as dirty as the first chapter, I read this with both without and with slash specs and it works either way. xD
Pish chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I knew it wasn't that, but with all the puns and descriptions, god, I couldn't still help of it. Wow, fans are REALLLY dirty. D;
CollegeKid chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Dude, I've just reremenbered this fanfiction at college and decided to enlighten the rest of my anime club about it. It was hilarious, especially since the people I talk to most in the club are guys. It was so funny to watch them read this. It was awesome. If you ever do something like this again I would totally read it.

Yay! Rock on.

CollegeKid
AlcoholicTree chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
-grins- haha!
Howls-Princess-loves-EdwardRoy chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
...my brain is reeling once more.

i luv this story...but it is dangerous to read...it turns ur brain inside out and into mush!

_
bleedingRose11 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
omg, u described a person brushing their teeth as if they were doing something... wrong.
Howls-Princess-loves-EdwardRoy chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
That was...interesting. Turned my mind inside out and back to front.
Angy chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
OH MY GOD! You are a sick pervert...Thank you!

It is funny and fluffy!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
lmao, omg, that was hilarious!

ele-chan
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
lmao
Morrigan Mikagami chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This. This is absolutely one of the funniest BxG fics I've read! No angst, no drama, just plain fun between the boys. The dialogue was really convincing. Nice work! :)
yuffiegal chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
FUNNY!

I love this story-ya lolololol

update really soon:)*waves*
Kimi to Deatte Kara chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
XD You are my hero! *cuddles you* Please, make more chapters for this fic (I'm sure there can be naughty ways to describe Shido's animal side, Akabane's use of his scalpels and Juubei's needles for you to get inspired ;) )

*mad huggles*

Maldy
ichimaru chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Cute.

Could have been better, cause the repetition of "long hard object" made the intended illusion hard to maintain, but still cute story.

Well done, do try again.

Scores 2 out of 5, pretty nice for a newbie fic.
C.Queen chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Poor, poor Ban. He just never wins, does he? Not as good as the first chapter but this was definitely another interesting little idea you had.