Reviews for The Betrayal
misty chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Jag är också från Sverige, och jag tycker väldigt mycket om den här historien. Skall den någonsin få en fortsättning? Snälla?
Teh RiahBott chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Wow total weirdness here...my name is mariah and i have red hair and green eyes...0.o what are the chances! lol
Jamez.Blonde chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Great story! I hope Ryan's okay after that fight. Update soon!
JenJenxx chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Really like this story! it would be good in some next chapters to see kirsten and sandy! just an idea! update soon!:D
jess chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
its good

i just cant wait to see ryan interact with the cohens again or trey or marisa your killin me with the waiting please update soon
ryan91 chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
great keep writing
rebecca chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
nice story, but i REALLY want ryan and marissa back together! any chance that trey kissed her without her consent and she didn't have time to react before ryan came? ;)

anyway, keep up the good work and please update ASAP! _
J chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Yes, I loved it. And I'm so glad that Ryan pushed the Mariah girl off of him. I just hope that in the next chapter you explain the whole Marissa and Trey thing and make Ryan talk to them! Keep going, this story rocks!
The Ryan chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Great Revamped chapter! Aww poor Ryan... love it!Haha and specially loved the end, pfft Luke rejecting a bed with a drunken chino? Come on! ;)
jess chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
hey

i am so glad you updated i love the drama i am so mad at ryan brother oh well pay backs a bitch can't wait for more
jess chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
hey

swenglish chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
You've got a great start here :) I'm anxiously awaiting the rest :) Please post soon again.
J chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
That was better...but tell me why! Why was Marissa kissing Trey? And please don't let Ryan cheat on Marissa...I mean, no matter how pissed or upset he was, he'd never do that. Keep going, I like this so far and I'll continue reading as long as this isn't a Marissa and Trey story.