Reviews for Love Thy Neighbour
IndeChan chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I wish there was an update to this story. :c
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
More!ยก
blalala chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
45 reviews and second chapter has not been updated?!
Gurl, whatever you are doing stop this instant and to lessen you're dear readers torture - please please update us just a small just a incredibly tiny chappie to let us know you haven't abandon this story :D
I'm glad this isn't just R/A fic and that there will other couples in this fic as well :)))
Please update another chappie - pretty please *puppy dog eyes*
Such a wonderful chapter for a introductions :)
Can't wait when R/A meet again.
Gosh, I can just imagine them bickering again and feel the sexual tension when they encounter each other again xD
But srously update the second chapter! I sound like a such a nag but only because you're fics are just flawless and full of perfection!
omg, don't tell me if you have left this site and found another interesting to do?
Anyway, it would be awesome to know that you aren't dead and haven't forgot about us and you're lovely stories :) :) :)
akane.gutierrez.1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
HOLA CUANDO CONTINUAS TU HISTORIA ES MUY BUENA
TheLegendOfKatt chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
write more please it was a very interesting story I don't know anyone who could find something wrong with it so please write more and show us all what happens next!
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I really hope taht you finish this story some day...it's super compelling and well written! You wrote such a clever hook to get readers interested, don't leave us hanging forever!

I'll keep my fingers crossed!
deletedforpersonalreasons chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
O.O WOW! so god! Please continue writing this, I'm already hooked!

;_; and you're using my favourite pairings! I couldn't BEAR being disappointed! *give puppy dog eyes* please continue this story? I'm going ot the hospital next week and I really need something to cheer me up...
Voice chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hey cool! A well written first chapter for an au Ranma 1/2 fic? Great! XP

I've been looking for one of these~ hehe, it's kinda hard to find something to read when you're only on the fourth season. Ah well, Ranma has a little sister? Presumably that's his "girl side" from the actual story right? Cool! -Does a little fangirl dance and "squee"s- Hey, hey~ When the next chapter comes out would you mind sending me a message?

Thanks for the good read~

LilMissVoiceLess
faisdodo chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Hope you update!
The-Shadow002 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
No cliffhangered something fierce ;_; this is a very interesting story and I hope that you continue you, I enjoyed this chapter alot.
Breed 107 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Please, more! More! I hope you'll continue this fic, 'cause I've read this chap a zillion times and I think it's a very good start for a very, very good fanfiction. Please... Anyway, a big kiss from Naeples, south Italy!
ManyHawks chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
ooh, i like this.
Sabsters chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
wow!.. nice story!.. i really hope you didnt abandon this story.. nyweiz.. PLS UPDATE REALLY SOON!.. WARNING: DO NOT ABANDON THIS STORY OR ELSE!..

update soon!

ROCK ON!
hatori's-flower chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
typicall(sp) Ranma behaviour, love the idea of the little sister though, never seen that before. Do you know when you will be able to post again?
SnTAngel chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was rather interesting. Any updating plans?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »