Reviews for Playing Make Believe
Ranna-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
How Sad...so what now?
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
wow... that was really good. very moving. :)
Siren'sPuppet chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
This is...wow!

A show of forced, if not rape, of one's will and everything they hold dear just for that simple desire to stay traped in their own fantasy world. To be censored from everything they know to be wrong and to change it to be something they wish to be right...Tis amazing.

Love the story! Keep up the good work!

Ciao~
WhozThatGurl chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
~~*I can't wait until chapter two comes out! I love Chrno Crusade to death and you just opened up a whole different storyline between Chrno and Rosette. Your writing style is very deep and real, it's like I can felt what Rosette was going through. Anyway, please keep up the good work and I'll be patiently waiting for Chapter 2*~~
TashaRae chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
OKAY...Great idea but it kinda scared me just al little bit, just a little. Anywho need sugestions?E-mail me!

~Hilliarous Tasha;)
JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Aw :_(, that was sad, it was also beautiful in a sorta weird way . Love it, very pretty and nice.

You're right Leechan's works are great i love them all and can't wait for the updates. Great work Maiden _, keep it up and i'll be looking forward for chapter three of Double Trouble. Till then see ya and take care.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Beautiful and dark; Rosette's one-sided love is made painstakingly obvious...

Why must you always write such great stories? *mutters and walks away*
InuObsessed o.o chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
wow.. really nice story!
midnightkattt chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Oh my god...That was so sad. ::tears stream down my face:: That was really emotional... Aw tis so sad...Because in some relationships its true..poor rosette and poor chrono...::Sniff::
yeyana chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
wow...it really IS dark...but it is still awesome... Your friend wrote eternal regrets, lost desires? Thats like, one of the only good things at ! . Yay...Now I'm being tempeted into going back over there and reading it AGAIN...nu...
RyuuMahou chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
oh deep...that's all I have to say...deep...Good very good. I never thought of portraying Chrno like that. But it works the way you write it.
Outsane chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
*sob* That was sad! Poor Rozetto-chan... that definately made me sad. Good job! _
AndreahTreole chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
GAH! What is it with you peoples! Making Chrno all... *deep breath* Calm down, yes, breath. In, out, in, out... Excellent fanfic MotM, as always. Deep and emotionally angsty. Please, continue your great ways, MotM-kun!
Lechan chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
... wow. That one almost made me cry. I guess you liked Wanting More huh? LOL well, I must agree that the fact that we keep bouncing ideas off of each other is funny... and I'm actually almost done with my own verson of "Lust" it's called, " Cleaning the Holy Alter." I'll send it to you when its done. - But damn, this fic was good. I really liked this one, even though it almost made me sob my eyes out, just like when I read warmth, I had to make my own take on it... - you have great talent girl, truely, you captured her turmoil better than I could hope to achieve... That really is a sad concept though, that Chrno would not love her, not at all... or so she thinks. *trying to stay optomistic* - I can't wait to read Chapter 3 of DT - and hope to hear from you soon!

Lechan