Reviews for Dawnwalker
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
forever waiting la la la la la
Sychronergy chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
This was probably one of the most brilliant Naruto fics I've read - the fact that it's Sasu/Neji...that's really, really hot too. I wish it'd be continued.
Sychronergy chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Oh, oh, OH, OH, OOHH. Shit's about to get hooott.

Really, really digging your story so far. You're an amazing writer!
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ohhh, I like this chapter 1 very, very much! I hope the rest of the story is just as good!
hymns chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
OMG you need to update! one hardly finds such a well-balanced story. It is not only the pairing (and I really think those two match extraordinarily well!) but also the storyline that really strikes me...So please update or at least let us dawnwalker-addicted readers know that you are still out there and have (hopefully) not abandoned this fine piece of fanfiction.
lookatme chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Awwwwwwwwsoooooome!need more Sasuneji interactions!so update oneday! moooore!SasunejiLOVE FOREVER!XD
jayne chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
update!please update!its getting see more Sasuneji moments...so please update!
yukikawabi chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
omg i love yr stories! plz update soon!
fantacination chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
I think this is my second time reading this, and I've always liked the tone and pacing of this story. It's not rushed and I appreciate all the little character details that play out between the characters. Having Shino watch Sasuke was also refreshing and the party with all the genin generation characters was really sweet. I'm not as up to date with the manga as I could be, but I kind of doubt they'd ever get to be like that again, so it was sort of wistful for me. Not the least because of recent experiences, perhaps.

The characterization's are nicely done, for me, since we practically need Lee to tell us Neji's 'happy'- which is probably one of the only way we'd know in canon, too. Sasuke here reminded me more of how in-between he was right before Orochimaru got to him, but more bitter, unsurprising given his background here, although I'm not sure how the Itachi huge can of konoha worms issue went, I think...

I think I appreciated Lee the most aside from the main characters, just because he's really Lee. XD; And you did well balancing everyone's strengths and weaknesses.

It's really one of the most well-written fics I've encountered in the fandom. I'm a fan of the pairing and even though I appreciate the time you took to develop them believably, I'm really looking forward to the future chapters when they comes. :) /remains hopeful.
DiaClass chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Lve this Fanfic so much!

Hope you upload a new capital soon!
MizukiMiyako chapter 11 . 7/24/2010
You and your cliff hangers! v.v

I've been reading this and OMG I just love the way you write! Especially how you made the character interact with each other. I've read a lot of good stories but yours I don't know it seems more well constructed then the ones I've read and since this is an ongoing story I extremely can't wait too read more!

And will SasuNeji action soon come into play? Because I mean there's only like little tiny glimpses, though Sasuke pushing Neji and pinning him to the wall was hot and exciting x3. I want more Dx!

UPDATE SOON!
deathblossom16 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
dont know why but when you discribed the guy that they encountered in the train, it made me think of raiden from mortal combat. lol
dogcollar600 chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
love this story cant wait for more sasuneji this story is great read it like 5 million times but forgot to review heheheh my bad...soo update when you can!sasuneji!woo!:)
Rivalovery chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
God, I don't know why I never receive my alerts for this! Or maybe I'm confusing it with the LJ archive. xD; Anyway, I'm so glad you're still continuing this fanfic! I'm hardly into the Naruto fandom anymore, but this story always brings me back - it's probably the only one that has ever left such a strong impression on me! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
xxasianicexx chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
dum dum dumm! please update! I really am desperate to know what happens next! and we need some sasuneji love! awesome story so far!